The Covenant Of Primus Links With G1

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by GuitarPrime1986, Jan 7, 2015.

1. GuitarPrime1986

GuitarPrime1986 Banned

First off, I apologize if this isn't the place to post this thread. I figured it was, sense the majority of the book is in the Aligned Continuity. Anyhow, after going over the book again, I realized how many links this book has with G1. I mean, the first half could fit into G1 no problem. I am talking about the details though. An example, is when they explain what Vector Sigma is. In the book, they say that it was a super computer built to replicate what a battle would be like with Unicron, giving all the possibilities of how a conflict would turn out with him. In the G1 Japan cartoon, the Quintessons transformed part of Primus into Vector Sigma. I like how they link that. Think about it, Primus has had countless battles with Unicron, and therefore knows all the possible moves Unicron would make in battle. Vector Sigma was created to do that, so in theory, it seems to be the replication of Primus, or atleast his thoughts. The book kind of confirms this theory, when Alpha Trion talks with Vector Sigma, and said that he swore it was Primus himself talking. So that aside, have you guys found any other neat links with G1?

2. RobotKnight95

RobotKnight95 Unamused and Insane

News Credits:
    I recall in Retribution the Quintesson's somehow fiddled around with the Matrix to show false images of Transformers being built as drones which is taken from Five Faces of Darkness.