The Christy Marx Papers donated to National Museum of Play (including Beast Wars)

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Greebtron, Jul 20, 2018.

1. Venixion

Venixion Resident Feather-brain

News Credits:
    I know she wrote for Jem and the Holograms, but I had no idea she wrote for Beast Wars.

ETA:

Whoa! :jawdropper: Welcome to the board @Christy Marx and thank you for your awesome contributions to the Hasbro and Sunbow universe and my childhood.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2018
  2. AlienRadio

AlienRadio Avatar of Entropy

Wow, casually browse TFW and find Christy Marx commenting, As a fan of the work you did for Sunbow, and JEM (, to the point that I've read and loved the IDW Reboot, and avoided the film, and it may have contributed to my taste in women with outrageously coloured hair...) thanks for creating and helping preserve that work.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Come for the news, stay for the fact that one of the creators is here.

hmm... actually I have an interesting Beast Wars question; what led to various characters being chosen for the show over others? Because I really wish Polar Claw (or even just a brown/black bear) had made it to the Maximals. I really like hearing about how each character made it into the show

• Like Like x 1