The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    The studio series wreckers upgrade kit finally dropped! Was finally able to hit ship on my pile of loot. So half of the Ninja turtles / power rangers crossover figures, some Muppet figures, my wrecker upgrade kit will hopefully be sent out in the next week or so. Now I just need to wait for the next item up at stuff, the rest of the Ninja turtle stuff, and possibly core ravage

• Like Like x 1
  2. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    ^Wreckers kit numbered 22?

Meanwhile, DK-17 Matrix Buster announced May 2020, no peep and still not released January 2022... and the DNA Black Zarack kit numbered 33 announced in December 24, 2021 is already boxed up and ready to be released, January 11, 2022, lol :p o_O 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Galaxius84

Galaxius84 Cyber key powered collector

News Credits:
    The SS Shockwave kit also finally dropped (DK-18)

4. roguesaint

roguesaint Reconnaissance Expert

News Credits:
    Seems like even back in 2016, Aurora was on sale at bbts for this price. Not sure why, but this particular figure from the set seemed to be way overstocked for them, or fans had no desire for it. no other figures from this set were discounted like this and as has been mentioned, all the other shortly became ALOT harder to find when retailers sold out.

5. Jmaster99

Jmaster99 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 4
  6. quickshift

quickshift Combiner Junkie

mercy.

Ive been a casual builder. But I will say 4 out of the 5 pages of my BBTS preorders are ALL gundam kits. They did drop a bunch of new listings in the last couple days. My list grew by another page. Really excited about the MG Guncannon. Time to move on from HG!

7. Jmaster99

Jmaster99 Well-Known Member

I'm excited for the RG God Gundam, and a few others but that is it. A couple Transformers here, a couple gundam there, and just a small year haul cause of last year

8. Night Flame

Night Flame TFW2005 Supporter

Oh man. I haven't built a Wing Zero since the somewhat crappy large-scale one they had way back when the anime was still being rotated on Cartoon Network. I'm in.

Whether I'll ever find the time to do anything with it is another matter entirely.

9. Foolio

Foolio Well-Known Member

I'm still waiting for my Oct. preorder of SS86 Slug as well friend... 5 more days until we get a new "Estimated To Arrived" date

10. 2fabdad

2fabdad Well-Known Member

It's odd. Walmart has 7 clearance at 35$ but we still don't have a release from online retailers.
    I have SS C Starscream pre-order and he's filling up target shelves as I type. My problem is... I have a full time Job and only 3 Walmart within 100 miles to buy local. I don't have time to hunt these things down. I'll wait till March but if it gets worse I'll be forced to cut my losses and stop collecting. I'm doing this for fun and plan to give everything to future grandchildren. I got things I could be doing with my time and money for fun besides waiting.

11. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Nobody defeats the DEVASTATOR!

Same situation here. I only have 2 local Walmarts other than having to drive an hour north or south to get to more. I preorder a lot on BBTS but seems to take forever anymore. I recently canceled Tigatron, Pipes, Slammer & Blaster because I got them elsewhere first. Actually Tigatron I surprisingly found in Walmart.

12. 2fabdad

I've never had anything Not ship from them. Even if it's 6 months after the street date and everyone else has the next wave in stock. I remember when pre order ment you reserve yours for street date. If you didn't pre order you were at the Mercy of hunting or then waiting for the next batch. These days Walmart and Target seem to be getting the early birds and everyone else gets the shaft.

13. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I got SS86 Slug from Macys' before black friday, for $37 shipped. Shop around. Idk why ppl keep preorders from BBTS unless you're waiting for your POL.

14. 2fabdad

I'm looking for somewhere I can place pre-order and get it reasonably on time. I don't have time to Hunt around on retail either. I have to make money to spend money of plastic toys. I'm not a reseller. I'm an obsessed collector that wants the set without having to spend a weekend say hunting slug or Blaster just to Finnish a wave. What happens is the older stuff bottle necks and you end up with a huge bill of mixed old and new lines.
    I need a reliable one stop shop. Until now BBTS was the bomb. Hasbro should hold Wally and Target to street date or fill there orders Last.

• Like Like x 3
  15. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Understood. I WFH and when not busy, I'm always looking for deals online. I rarely go into stores to hunt anymore thanks to Covid. But the place with the best price gets my money. And I cancel preorders if another store online gets it in stock 1st, especially at a cheaper price.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  16. 2fabdad

There was a time I would hunt for the best price. For now I'm more interested in getting the product on time than saving money. I figured cost Hunt or ship for 2021 and it's cheaper to pay retail and shipping than gas to pick up local. Unless you just happened to walk into Walmart for milk and eggs and something new is just sitting there.

• Like Like x 1
  17. denebian

denebian I've got better things to do tonight...

News Credits:
    BBTS finally says Kingdom Tigatron is expected to process soon.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Premium finish bumblebee is processing soon.

19. Rakzo

Rakzo Peruvian Transformers Fan

News Credits:
    They also sent me the same email.

Hope Blaster arrives soon too.

• Like Like x 2
  20. Robyn The Dragon

Robyn The Dragon Excited for Legacy Sandstorm/SS86 Springer

News Credits:
    Also got the Bumblebee processing order. :) 
    The only other recent PO's I have that claim they are slated for January are a POP Charizard and the Kingdom Blaster. I also had Blaster POd with TCP too since I have some Roller's** Stash items.

Only have a MPM Barricade in my POL right now and nearly 30 days to ship it. If these 2 come in within the next month I could be happy with that. Aside from Kingdom Terrorsaur on Amazon, those were the only must haves for me most of this quarter. Most excited for Blaster! :D 

• Like Like x 1