The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. marvel b

marvel b Bearer of the Matrix of Smash

News Credits:
    .... Someone find me a good pic or two so I can crappily edit a Mario-stache and Cappy eyes on her!!
    (Also, so glad I wasn't the only one who saw both sides of this)

2. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Those transformer pop things are tempting. But with as often as they come out with new pops on what seems like on an almost near weekly basis......I'm afraid to order them from BBTS because I don't wanna be getting a pre-order alert email constantly about new pop products. I wish they had an option on their site where you could opt out of emails about certain products.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Vector Oracle

Vector Oracle PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!

News Credits:
    To be fair, both the Turtles and the Mario brothers travel through sewer pipes...

...I just ruined both of those series for you, didn’t I?

• Like Like x 2
  4. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't actually. I did for the TF's, but not much else. My last POP order that came in or was bought was the Caddyshack set, threw those in when the Stripes POP's came in. I rarely get a new notification for them.

5. 2fabdad

2fabdad Well-Known Member

For me when they say September that usually means the first week in October. It’s usually around the same time Walmart does a reset.

• Like Like x 2
  6. RKStrikerJK5

RKStrikerJK5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sorry. You'd have to try harder than that! :lol 

I checked the original mold for this, and she's got a camera on that one, too.

• Like Like x 1
  7. lordcryotek

lordcryotek Watch for waspies

I feel bad for the people that ordered MMC's Mors through BBTS...still not in stock.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Yeah, it looks like a direct recolor. Looks great but I'm just not in the market for another $100 statue.

9. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    I've been advocating for that option for years. About a year ago, I bought a Star Butterfly POP, because I liked the show and Disney had zero other merchandise (aside: F you Disney). Fortunately, I don't seem to be drowning in POP alerts yet.

10. NecroTron77

NecroTron77 Well-Known Member

I think BBTS are running on a skeleton crew still. Taking like 5-7 business to go from "Processing" to "Shipped". Also, I assume I am not the only one who has had wave 2 & 3 of deluxes preordred for some time, watching months go by and seeing the expected dates move out one month at a time on the first day of each new month. I wish that BBTS would either put unknown date, or really reach out to the suppliers and get a firm date. the "well I guess next month" is tiresome.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch

News Credits:
    ^This is where it would be nice for BBTS to chime in and give us an idea of how many orders they process in a typical day. But I suspect you're right that they're trying to do more with less people.

• Like Like x 3
  12. ziltama

ziltama Mods, molds, and casts. Also full of hot gas.

News Credits:
    There needs to be a sticky about this.

If you choose their flat rate, it may take up to a week to ship out your order. It was this way even before the pandemic.

If you choose any other shipping option, it will get out the door faster, even within a business day but may take a few.

If you have POL, that may extend shipping out time by a day when you choose what to ship out.

They're not the only place that does this. EE is even worse with their saver option, which is why I don't choose that anymore there either.

• Like Like x 2
  13. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

I hit ship on thurs and still processing. This is the longest its ever taken for me, usually its 1-2 days at most, and that was even with the flat rate. I stopped using that about a year ago and used the next tier thats like 10-12 bucks I think? Even with the virus my past few orders from them still seemed to ship in a timely manner. I agree they prob must have a reduced crew this month for some reason.

14. 80sforged

80sforged Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I use flat rate, and have started hitting ship on Thursday, it usually is out by Tuesday, and with luck be at my doorstep that Friday. In fact, just did that last Thursday on a PoL with Skorponok, Omega, MP Streak, Storm Collectibles Lobo, and the Golden Axe figures.

15. NecroTron77

NecroTron77 Well-Known Member

I use flat rate and (try to) let a few pre-orders from my PoL ship together just to save a few bucks, I am reasonably patient and don't mind waiting a few extra days for shipping. Really I just wish they were a bit more transparent with how they are coping with the ongoing apocalypse difficulties. BBTS has been my favorite online retailer since I discovered them a few years back, I don't want them to go away because of all of this craziness, they have helped me get through it by supplying me with a steady stream of plastic crack, lol.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Autobot N

Autobot N Seibertronian

When I use flat rate, it usually processes for a week, and gets to my house within 2 days of shipping

17. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In Stock

News Credits:
    Professor Heisenberg's Solution Set SS-01 Cleaver & Cannon / 3P TR Fortress Maximus Master Sword and Gun just came in stock/hit my POL! :) 

Solution Set SS-01 Cleaver & Cannon

• Like Like x 2
  18. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro

News Credits:
    It’s a fantastic set, I highly recommend it to anyone who has a Fort Max. The gun matches his blue perfectly and it even has a 5mm peg on it so you can store it on his back and attach it to city mode.

• Like Like x 1
  19. The Last Prime

The Last Prime Nope

That peg isn't the right size for city mode though. It wasn't with the original batch of them anyway.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Dudicus

Dudicus G2 Combiner dudebro

News Credits:
    I must have gotten a later release then, because my gun connects to the city just fine.

• Like Like x 1