The Big Bad Toy Store New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UnicronFTW, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Metroplex[IH]

Metroplex[IH] Well-Known Member

It was a marvel of engineering, but it did a poor job of being a toy, which is what it’s all about for me. But I can see how someone might like it. For me, though, it’s the purchase I regret the most.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Malverde007

Malverde007 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hope lg metroplex is restocked. It was gone from my cart when I checked out. Its cost is very high on ebay etc

• Like Like x 1
  3. geekatron prime

geekatron prime The Grammar Police must be on strike.

News Credits:
    LG-EX Blue Big Convoy is processing. :) 

4. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoa, I JUST got him from BBTS (delivered on Monday), I must have gotten the last one. Sorry!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Michael Payton

Michael Payton Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My blind box of BotBots is processing. Should be here Friday. :) 

6. Michael Payton

News Credits:
    Well they would be if they had shipped them today. Guess I wasted a few bucks bumping up to UPS 2 day shipping.

7. unsnaggedtea76

unsnaggedtea76 Well-Known Member

Made a mistake with an order. I was trying to put something into my Pile of Loot and didn't check the right box. I'm planning on sending an email to see if there is something that they might be able to do.

8. Michael Payton

News Credits:
    I ordered some stuff that was in stock and paid extra to get it by the weekend. They still haven't shipped it. I think they ship things when they get bored playing on Facebook and decide to play in the warehouse. I'll probably stick with EE and Amazon for future purchases. Someone who actually wants my money should get it.

9. optimusmegas

optimusmegas Target-Power-Titan-Prime-Battle-Master

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i see you guys constantly complaining about shipping from BBTS and here i am NEVER having an issue. stuff usually gets to me between 6 to 8 days at most.

and i've been using the $4 shipping option since it was introduced....

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  10. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    I finally shipped my last Nendoroid Lina with a sale-priced MP Shockwave. It did seem a little slow to get out the door. But it seemed like AE dragged their feet a bit to get me a shipping estimate too. Can't wait to open Shockwave this weekend.

11. xueyue2

xueyue2 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same here, I don't have any problem with $4 shipping.

12. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    The shipping for me has never taken less than 8 days. Which kills me since I live in Michigan and they are in Wisconsin. My biggest issue is how long it takes to get stuff out of the warehouse. From when I click ship my pile or loot till when I receive it, takes almost 3 weeks. Where as with TCP and ToyDojo, I usually get my items shipped same day and it take about 5 - 7 days for it to arrive. My package always gets stuck in the same place at a location, which is where I think the handoff between Fedex and USPS is.

13. extracomputer

extracomputer Well-Known Member

I also have not had issues and they pack stuff very well. Will say they are pretty slow though to ship sometimes but I am more concerned about shape it gets to me in. I do however think they go overboard on price for some things. Grimlock statue is worst one I have seen so far ($500 over retail). If they feel the need to make extra on items for some reason (guessing to cover for damaged/returns etc) then would like to see them at least give some of that type of thing back in store credit. I will say this is the exception rather than rule though. Most stuff they are pretty close to retail on. Have seen it on more than just statues but those are the most common.

14. mcart

mcart I'm not fat, it's Prime Armor

News Credits:
    My last shipment moved out of the warehouse quicker than any shipment ever from them. Like 24 hours fast and that was with a mix of old items and new arrivals and stuff that I've had 2 months in my POL. I was shocked.

And yes, $4 shipping for 9 items.

15. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    Are you seeing it $500 cheaper somewhere else or is this just sticker shock at how ridiculously expensive some of these statues are?

16. extracomputer

That’s the retail and what the maker was selling them to people at but they sold out.
    Yes I know the statues are expensive but that’s par for the course. Never seen anyone jack them up that much though. Other ones they have from same maker they didn’t appear to do this with.

17. extracomputer

Wow that seems very slow. I have not had this issue but would be very unhappy if I did. I have seen them wait a week to ship which is very annoying but once shipped it was pretty fast and was boxed very nicely to avoid damage.

18. extracomputer

My guess is they must have returns on these and it costs them more then. That’s why I suggested the store credit idea. Would help offset for them and consumer. Not sure if they can send them back to manufacturer for refund or if they can sell damaged ones to get some of their money back.

As for high price on all statues not sure why but that starts before retailers. Maybe high price to manufacture, paint, or license, or just plain greed. No idea but that’s not on bbts, $500 over retail is but some of that also I’m sure is to cover shipping

19. OmegaTaco Supreme

OmegaTaco Supreme Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb

I ordered 2 things on Thursday and got the expedited shipping and it still shows as processing. They are one state away. At this point I will get all my ebay and privite seller items, plus a item from a store in Utah ( I ordered this weekend) before they actually ship it.

20. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits: