The Best Moment in Animated - READ THE THREAD

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Kickback, May 26, 2009.

?

Your Favorite Moment in Transformers Animated

1. Omega Supreme's Story

34.2%
  2. The Return of Megatron

15.8%
  3. Team Rodimus versus Team Charr

21.6%
  4. Blurr

8.8%
  5. Megatron and Optimus Prime's Final Battle

19.6%
  1. vslayerntx

vslayerntx Well-Known Member

This was an easy call for me....because i was wanting to see more characters surface in season 3 and with jsut the first episode we got to see so many new charcters....I'm mean there is a toy of oil slick and this is the first time he ever appeared on the show.....

2. blackout501st

blackout501st ultimate enforcing hound

1. megatron's return/transform and rise up
    2. progect omega/ i am omega suprime
    3. optimus vs megatron final battle
    4. master yoketron's death *and an excellent quote from him*
    5. shockwave vs ratchet.

3. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Team Rodimus vs. Team Charr or Blurr? Dang it, that's a tough call. I think I'm gonna have to go with Blurr though because out of every moment in the entire series, seeing Blurr run across the galaxy was the only one that made me swear out loud in awesome induced excitement.:bay  (It's just too bad that Blurr has the least votes right now...:( )

4. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Megatron's return, with Team Charr versus Team Rodimus a close second.

5. brolyberto

brolyberto Target Master

Ebay:
    My favorite part was when Wreck-Gar looked at Ratchet and said " I dare to be stupid!"

6. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    The final battle was close, but Megatron's glorious return has to take it. "Transform and rise up" was such an epic moment.

7. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Wielder of the Keyblade

:lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol  :lol 

hahaha, I love how everyone is saying Blurr is "dead" or "incinerated". I mean he's OBVIOUSLY just sitting on a junk pile waiting to be rescued!

:confused2 

But anyway yeah, my vote goes to Blurr, just cuz he's my favorite from G1 and the fact that he had the same voice in Animated was just too amazing.

(It was really close between Blurr and Team Charr vs. Team Rodimus though).

8. megatronkicksas

megatronkicksas Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Lugnut, just flat out Lugnut

9. Cyberwolf1980

Cyberwolf1980 Deceptus Templar C-Dub TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I always loved Wasps tragic story

10. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

I had to vote for Blurr. He was my favorite G1 character. And I searched long and hard for his toy before I finally found it. Hated that he went out without a follow up though.

11. Kranix

Kranix Banned

No More Animated is just wrong.... this is the first series since g1 and beast wars hat has had any backbone and good story.... either hasbro is really stupid, or they have a new line coming that must blow the socks off of animated....well i hope for the latter.... but sadly i doubt it.... btw my fav ep is Megatron Rising 1/2

12. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well for me it was tough deciding between Omega Supreme and the Optimus vs Megatron Final Battle. But I finally had to vote for the final battle.

13. MECHADOOM

MECHADOOM I'm Doombot and I know it

I had to go with the Omega Supreme storyline. While the Megatron returns story was good, I always *KNEW* it would happen. Omega was a total "WHAAA?!?!!" moment that was kinda unexpected. So it got my vote.

14. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

If I could have voted for a second that would have been it. And I love that they all had special attacks after their names. Oil Slick lays out an oil slick, Hot Rod shoots hot rods, Ironhide gets an ironhide, Blackout causes a blackout, Spittor spits. lol

15. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    While I loved Omega Supreme's grand reveal, it was nice to see him portrayed as this force of nature rather than "oooh, big new toy to buy", I have to give it to the final battle between Megs and Optimus.

All throughout the series, it was through teamwork and more than a little luck (and at times, help from Starscream) that ultimately saved the day against Megatron. But anytime Optimus would face Megatron, he would frankly be whipped good.
    But by the end of season 3, Optimus had matured into this strong warrior leader we all knew he would become, and for the first time, held his own against Megatron on damn near equal terms.

16. Nagaoka

Nagaoka Well-Known Member

I went with Omega Supreme's story, although in retrospect Seibertron spoiled the big reveal for me...so maybe at the time it wasn't as epic as I had hoped (seibertron spoilers were the entire reason I switched to TFW2005...). Still though, any part of Animated dealing with Omega supreme was both awe-inspiring and tear inducing and was closely related to my favorite character Ratchet....so yeah.

Blurr was very close behind though. Running across space to get to Cybertron in such an epic moment that he A ROBOT ran out of breath! Amazing...poor guy. Even as a trapped car he was awesome and his reveal to Bumblebee was spectacular. Very cool character. He even got Bumblebee to admit he was beat speedwise.

17. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    "MEGATRON RISING" it was a really great build-up as to how megatron got his body back and in the battle that followed, he was HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE in comparison to PRIME.

Animated Megatron bar none is my most favored character of Animated aside from Shockwave(because the original voice actor voiced him)

Why? it's simple, this is the most cunning and most diabolical MEGATRON yet.

He's always 10 steps ahead in terms of plotting, which makes him the most strategic of all MEGATRON incarnations to date, not to mention he's extremely ruthless.

Starscream is a close second in terms of my MEGATRON/SHOCKWAVE tie.

This STARSCREAM is like no Starscream I've ever seen in terms of Personality, the enitre show he was a loner, an outcast, unwanted by those around him, feared and for good reason, he's just as ruthless as MEGATRON except he's too loud about his plans. He was always an Army of one, that is til he brought about the clones lol.

It was always great to see him plot and follow out he's devious plans even if at times they usually ended up failing in the end. when he installed Bombs in the chests of all the clones including the LUGNUT Supremes, that showed that Starscream is one to win at all costs, even after he's killed.

18. planetjacker

planetjacker Critters burn real good. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I went with Blurr's story. All in one shot you get a likeable character who was loads better than his original, the heart of a dedicated hero and the completely brutal nature of the Decepticons. It has it all.

19. Spartan Prime

Spartan Prime Eat 'em up, eat 'em up, eat 'em up.

News Credits:
    Megatron and Prime's RBFATE. Finally hearing Megatron call Optimus by his name was like a series-long payoff, and the look on Megatron's face when Prime totalled his canon with the Magnus hammer was classic.

Though the moment that still gives me chills is the very last scene where everyone is cheering Optimus and his crew. The maintenance bots not only captured Megatron, but Lugnut and Shockwave, brought back the Allspark (in the form of the Matrix of Leadership) and the Magnus Hammer. But the stunned silence and eruption cheers when Omega Supreme transformed in front of them all was truly the last hammerstrike to the nail that said "This was a great victory for Autobots everywhere".

20. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

the return of megatron.
    it was awesome.
    'nuff said.