Fan Art: The Beast Era needs you!

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Optimus Frimal, May 28, 2008.

1. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

EDIT: No need to worry anymore, Ramrider has filled the position ;) 

Attention all artists! The Beast Era needs you! That's right, the only real continuation of the Beast Wars/Beast Machines saga has hit a snag!
    Our main artist, the uber talented Jeffrey Witty (Psychomud) has been forced to pull out for now due to the accursed real world! :shock:
    However, this means that you now have the oppurtunity to join the project as our artist! Yes, you! :shock:
    The 'job' entails re designing such famous characters as Rattrap, Cheetor and of course, the new Beast Era villains. And of course, actually drawing the comic! Which is written by yours truly, Optimus Frimal, talented newcomer Overcracker and the magnifficent Shane Anderson of Obsidian's Lament fame!
    For more information on this project, check out the official Beast Era website below:

http://beastera.webs.com/index.htm

After that, if you're still interested, then leave a post here with a link/links to some of your work and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
    Be quick though, as its pretty much going to be first come, first serve! :D 

One more thing, if you want to work on this, you must be able to work on it regularly, eg a new piece of art a week, even if its just a sketch once a week, except for special circumstances, eg a holiday :D 

One more more thing, this is a fan work, you are extremely unlikely to receive any money ever for this. Although, Chris Ryall has said he'd like to read it when its finished, so there is an extremely vague chance you could get money :p 

2. CryoPrime

CryoPrime Cody A.

I'd love to help but I'm already envolved in another fan comic project. Transformers Apocalypse. sorry, or else I'd be all over this.

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

This sounds reet interesting. I'm game.

My DeviantART account hasn't been updated in a while, but there's a fair chunk of stuff that should give you an idea what I do. There's a link in my sig...

4. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

I told you a long time ago that this was a project I wanted to work on. ;) 

5. Optimus Frimal

Optimus Frimal The Beast Era is coming..

Well, you already have an account over at our 'secret lair'(If you need reminding where it is, shoot me a PM ;)  ) and two artists are better than one ;)  You're more than welcome to work with Ramrider :)  You could help out with the character designs and you and Ramrider could swap art duties each issue :D 

6. Andersonh1

Andersonh1 Man, I've been here a LONG time Veteran

Ebay:
    bump... the project is still in need of an artist.