The Ark Project - Wave 1 is now out!

Discussion in 'Transformers Trading Card Game (TCG) Discussion' started by Technomagus, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Technomagus

Technomagus Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Created through the joint efforts of Blues on Attack, Wreck 'n Rule, Powered by Primus, Matafer, Mike King, and myself, we're proud to present a 100% free, fan-made project to continue this great game WotC gave us!

You can download our first expansion, Wave 1, here, on Dropbox. The folder contains multiple versions of the cards, depending on your printing needs. If you plan on printing them out and cutting them yourself, you can use the "No Bleed" PDF for actual size cards. The "Bleed" PDF is for if you plan on going to a professional printing company like Catprint or other services. There are also folders for individual cards with bleed if your printing service of choice doesn't take the mass PDF.

• Like Like x 2
  2. DrTraveler

DrTraveler Wheeljack, Wheeljack, Wheeljack

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It’s well done. I wish you did a bit more to address the state of the game as it was left, with black pups out of control and direct damage all over the place.

But I also have to say I love every card in that set. We are printing copies of it and playing with it for sure. This one is perfect for the casual players that aren’t likely to run abusive black pip or discard shenanigans.