The Anti-Stickers and Weathering Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RodimusZero, Oct 11, 2018.

?

What do you think of Hasbro's "decoration" choices?

1. I prefer my toys with NO additional "fixings"

48 vote(s)
    47.5%
  2. Stickers are great!!

1 vote(s)
    1.0%
  3. Stickers are good, but I'd prefer them as a sheet/not pre-applied

30 vote(s)
    29.7%
  4. Weathering is amazing!!

12 vote(s)
    11.9%
  5. Weathering is good, but Siege is way off the mark

10 vote(s)
    9.9%
  1. GuardianPrime19

GuardianPrime19 Prime

News Credits:
    I don’t think it’s “AWW HELL YEAH!!! WEATHERING!!!” Cool, but it’s on the figures and I don’t see the point in hating it. It’s just something on the toys. I’m not risking damage to my figures to attempt to remove it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    I don't mind decals as long as they are of good quality. But I prefer if they are left on the sheet for the buyer to apply instead of someone at a factory putting these on in a hurry to meet a quota and they get badly misaligned or crinkled in the process. **looks at TR Broadside's runway decal**

As for the weathering, I personally do not like it and actually find it a turn off on most of what I have seen with the Siege line. I know the theme behind Siege is a "War" and that battle damage does occur, but on the toys themselves it just doesn't work for me and from what I have seen, I don't think they would fit in very well with other non-weathered figures on my Classics shelves. Also, the weathering is just all over the place from one extreme to the other depending on the figure. Prime and Megatron just look like a car wash is all they need yet Soundwave looks beat all to hell (and way overdone, IMO). I still plan on picking up some Siege figures to fill in some gaps here and there, but I don't see myself picking up as many as I might have.

3. Windsweeper II

Windsweeper II Banned

News Credits:
    No. By all means. I'm not going to try to remove it and risk damage.