The Amazon / Amazon JP New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Smashs, Dec 16, 2012.

1. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

I got charged for Sideswipe last Thursday. It then fell off on Saturday. Got another pending charge for it on Sunday. Still just sitting there. I had a bunch of issues with my old order and I cancelled and reordered. Seems like things aren't running smoothly right now

2. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My Mirage/Grim set was supposed to arrive today as well but just got the notice not until Thursday.

3. Racer_J

Racer_J Permanently logged out . . .

Amazon, you better stop playing with my emotions . . .

Mirage & Grimlock (ordered on 09.16.2021) have shipped with an ETA of by 8pm tomorrow (09.22.2021).

4. newmanium

newmanium Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Today I received my original Sideswipe set ordered in June and my backup Mirage set ordered 10 days ago. My original Mirage order is scheduled for delivery today but has yet to be shipped and my backup Sideswipe order is preparing to be shipped.

Haha

5. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

Yep. Grimlock/Mirage didn’t ship but are still scheduled for today.

6. ghostyurei

ghostyurei Our race was a peaceful one once...

News Credits:
    Grimlock and Mirage just arrived in like two days, unlike the other Battle Across Time set…

7. Effigy

Effigy Well-Known Member

Oh wow. Jolt from a 3rd party seller for more than double retail price. How well you know me, Amazon!

726410E9-590F-4398-B982-E3F59DC1F26B.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  8. Racer_J

My Mirage & Grimlock set arrived a little while ago.

It shipped in only the SIOC box which is beat to hell and back (not shocking since it went by truck, then airplane, then whatever, then van. It would have been nice to have a pristine SOIC case to match the Sideswipe & Maximal Skywarp one but, the actual box was fine and it's just Mirage not Sideswipe.

My Mirage copy is vastly more secure/tight than the Netflix Decepticon Mirage I had to return due to being a QC disaster. The only issue is on my copy of Earthrise Mirage is that the rear blue plastic (the robot mode knee pads/guards) doesn't really hold together like it should. Something tries to make it splay out. It feels/looks like it has something to do with the uppuer torso hinge assembly since pushing down (when the undercarriage is facing the sky) on the faux abdomen spoiler (in the center) felt like something sank in (which also pulled the forearms (the area closest to the elbows) closer to the the top of the blue plastic that forms the outside of the robot legs. It just looks/feels tighter/cleaner after doing that. Make sure you "swing" (like arms/legs/scissors) the tabs on the white plastic at the front of the car into place rather than trying to "clip" them into place horizontally (when the vehicle is level with the ground). Those tabs (as well as the cockpit tab) are super tight on my copy and there's no point in wearing out nor stressing the plastic to reduce such a clean seam (panel break line) of the car. This feels like a QC lotto win but, they might have fixed some of the glaring issues that became more apparent with Netflix Decepticon Mirage's production run. My experience with Netflix Decpepticon Mirage had me dreading how Earthrise Mirage would be but, it has fortunately been a a fantastic experience.

None of the accessories were missing.

BATC Grimlock looks vastly better than I thought it would in person but, anyone that has read my KBW Dinobt review knows I don't like this mold. I'm at a total loss as to how the thigh swivels on this BATC Grimlock are even tighter than my KBW Dinobot are, the right leg can barely twist. Please don't blow up my inbox asking to buy this, I'll probably get rid of KBW Dinobot before I get rid of this as BATC Grimlock's colour layout is vastly better than KBW Dinobt's in beast mode due to how all the white is placed. I will never like this mold but, BATC Grimlock's colours obscure the issues while KBW Dinobot's colours are like a spotlight (which is the result of everything but the white on BATC Grimlock being really dark; yes I understand why KBW Dinobot is "bright" in areas). I wish they had stuck with a monotone pallet (dark grey instead of bronze) as it would look better in both modes (yes, I know why they used bronze).

9. Calabask

Calabask Waspinator Cultist

News Credits:
    My Grimlock and Mirage Set shipped and should be here tomorrow. Can I also say "Jesus Christ get your shit together Hasbro?" I budgetted so much based on release dates and that budget is pretty much all but blown.

10. Wayne EHP

Wayne EHP Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Got both my 2 packs in. Sidewipe/Skywarp came in a box inside a box and Mirage/Grimlock came in the individual brown box...no damage. M&G Came USPS. SS & SE came Amazon.

• Like Like x 1
  11. raisethe3

raisethe3 Well-Known Member

Got this now! Very excited for Mirage.

Now I need to sell Grimlock and Skywarp.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bluetigatron

Bluetigatron I'm a transformers fan, duh

Instagram:
    Both batc sets arrived in sioc boxes together in a Amazon box with bubble wrap, this is the best packing I've gotten for transformers from Amazon!

• Like Like x 1
  13. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My BATC Set arrives today, finally after multiple delay emails, and I will be selling Grimlock at cost. So please do blow up my inbox.

14. SideswipeRight

SideswipeRight Well-Known Member

Amazon Warehouse has a like new Paradron Medics 2-pack for $45. Will go fast so hopefully someone here looking for Ratchet can snag it. EDIT - Gone.
    [​IMG]

It looks like a third party seller is selling a brand new Siege Ratchet for $55 shipped but it doesn't ship out for another six weeks. EDIT - Gone
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 24, 2021
  15. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

Never heard back about the Sideswipe I ordered in June, but the one I ordered last week arrived. Double boxed and packaged swell.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Racer_J

Amazon just delayed my Gnaw preorder, 10.19.2021 is now the ETA. I was expecting it to ship before the Target one (as the delay dance started there) but now I'm not sure which company will receive their stock first. I wonder if Amazon is also going to push back my Wrek-Gar preorder.

• Like Like x 2
  17. OCProwl

OCProwl Autobot Dad

News Credits:
    I got the Amazon delay on Gnaw too. However, Target did receive some already - I got 2 (out of 5) and a few others have mentioned getting theirs as well.

[Yes, I way over-ordered Gnaw precisely because 1) I fully expected delays all around, 2) extra backups for my local collector friends, and 3) I hope to end up with 2-3 myself, as I'm sure many do...]

• Like Like x 2
  18. Optimalprimal

Optimalprimal Diecast construction. It's a lost art.

Ditto. Now officially concerned about Slag, Waspinator, and Shadow Panther making dates.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Beastbot X

Beastbot X It's a hobby. Remember to have some perspective.

News Credits:
  20. iacon45

iacon45 Missing: One Custom Title

News Credits:
    I am holding out a little hope on Waspinator and Shadow Panther since Walmart is getting them. Very slim I know and if they are delayed, I would be cool with it.

Amazon is also listing Oct. 5 for Pipes, Slammer, and Tigatron. Now those, I am more confident will be delayed.

• Like Like x 1