The Amazon / Amazon JP New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Smashs, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Gear4saiyaman

Gear4saiyaman Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    had like cross hatching all over the chest and legs almost like it was stamped by something hard to explain kinda wish I took pics now

• Like Like x 2
  2. Gear4saiyaman

Gear4saiyaman Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    Yup that’s what I did with my sideswipe set I I figured this set I would take the fact the figures were fine

• Like Like x 1
  3. Racer_J

Racer_J Well-Known Member

That sounds both horrible and interesting.

• Like Like x 2
  4. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Well canceled my replacement Grimlock/Mirage set I got ordered. My missing package showed up. Apparently this morning my dad saw a mail person trying to shove a package into our mailbox that clearly didn't fit. My dad asked who it was for, as we have a shared driveway and the mail people are too stupid to figure that out too with giving us the wrong mail/packages too.........aside from also sending us another house's mail two blocks away with the same numbers in our address or vice versa. Says its for the house on the other side of the driveway, despite the fact they were trying to put it in our mailbox which would have been the wrong one if it was for them. A couple hours ago my neighbor brings over a package which my dad recognized as the one that the mail person was trying to shove in our mailbox that they claimed was for the neighbors, it was mine.

I swear......do they not even bother to see if people are coherent or literate with reading and comprehension skills when they hire people for the postal service now? With the stupidity I've been seeing the last couple years alone from them I'm amazed they can even drive the mail truck without killing themselves or someone else! <_<

• Like Like x 2
  5. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
  6. BlastOff682

BlastOff682 Well-Known Member

My Mirage/Grimlock set is set to arrive tomorrow but hasnt shipped yet, anyone else having this?

7. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes

• Like Like x 1
  8. poisoncow

poisoncow ....

Don't be overly concerned mine was supposed to arrive Tuesday and I woke up yesterday morning with a " out for delivery" notification. Should be ok

• Like Like x 1
  9. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well shoot, looks like I should have kept my Amazon preorder of Sideswipe/Skywarp instead of cancelling for Hasbro Pulse on Friday as I would have the set early this week from Amazon instead of later this week from Pulse. Oh well a few days won't hurt and Jeff Bezos doesn't get my money.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Dinocon93

Dinocon93 Dinobot Warrior

Amazon has yet to ship out my preorder and I already had the other pack delivered Saturday.

11. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    Same here. I took delivery and opened the packaging to confirm the figures were in good shape before canceling my Amazon preorder.

12. Racer_J

When this has happened with my orders in the past, it's because it's coming out of a DC (distribution center) that is pretty close or from a local hub that is extremely close. e.g. I've had stuff ship out the morning of the eta delivery date and it's always arrived (barring the occasional "delivered" no show which can happen on any order).

13. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well it looks like the Label was Created for the Hasbro Pulse order and Fedex claims a delivery date of this Wednesday.

14. Bluetigatron

Bluetigatron I'm a transformers fan, duh

Came ask about how both sets having not shipped yet but are arriving tomorrow, but yall already did that. Nothing to worry about it seems then

• Like Like x 1
  15. daimchoc

daimchoc TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
  16. Deltron Magnus

Deltron Magnus Please give me some Darkness. I was a good boy.

Grimlock and Mirage arrived yesterday. Unfortunately not in a shipping box. At least it was in the brown outer Hasbro box instead of them just slapping a label on the retail one. Does anyone recall if they gave the option to make sure it was in an Amazon shipping box for this one? It's possible there was and I just missed it, but I don't see anything in the orders details about it, or for the Skywarp / Sideswipe pack which did come in a shipping box.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Racer_J

All I saw on either order at checkout were the delivery speed/date options that are always available.

Stuff like this is either sloppy logistics and/or there is an internal memo that either says not to box it or says to box it and it's being ignored. In all likelihood, there are people that simply don't understand and/or care that some manufacturer's shipping containers hold personal and/or monetary value (e.g. insert sealed case of vintage item here).

• Like Like x 1
  18. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

I don't remember if there was an option for a shipping box. If there was, I'm sure I didn't click it. But both sets arrived in an outer box for me. So I guess YMMV.

• Like Like x 1
  19. therealsharky

therealsharky Well-Known Member

I seem to recall getting some kind of message during checkout for Skywarp/Sideswipe. It was that message that states "item will ship in a box revealing it's contents..." and that I should select Amazon packaging as if it was a gift. However, I don't recall that message for Grimlock/Mirage. Otherwise I would have shipped it as a gift as well.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Racer_J

*scribbles a note to always ship as a gift going forward*

• Like Like x 1