The Amazon / Amazon JP New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Smashs, Dec 16, 2012.

1. Gear4saiyaman

Gear4saiyaman Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    mine also I got mine today but there was no blaster in the pack not even a spot for it to be

2. worldsgreatest

worldsgreatest Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This fandom is so weird. Something being in stock for more than a week, or month, or even several months in no way constitutes 'shelf warming' or 'warehouse warming'.

It's a normal sales cycle.

• Like Like x 7
  3. ex dtw2003

ex dtw2003 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Except in this case I doubt it’s far off. Almost every Titan has been available at discount and this one is one of the more divisive ones. I can easily imagine this figure going on clearance though if you can snag one when it hits that price is another issue.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  4. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In Stock

News Credits:
    Best price for Autobot Ark will probably be $118.99 for a brief window around Thanksgiving/Christmas if there’s an abundance… 30% max off MSRP seems to be typical for whatever toys Amazon picks for their major sales.

Which means I’m passively holding out for the Jurassic Park collaboration set to go on sale for $73.49 (reg. $104.99), lol. :p 

• Like Like x 7
  5. ex dtw2003

News Credits:
    I really don’t have space for another Titan but I also really want Teletran 1 so not sure how much I can resist a 30% discount on the Ark.

• Like Like x 2
  6. R3M1NGT0N

R3M1NGT0N Well-Known Member

I’m with you, though I was able to make room for the Ark. I’m trying to figure out what I’ll do next year if the rumor of Metroplex turns out to be true.

7. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Well according to amazon my Grimlock/Mirage 2 pack was delivered at 11:30 AM today. My security cameras says otherwise. Problem is I should probably wait till tomorrow to file a claim with Amazon. The issue is when they built our neighborhood for whatever moronic reason they re-used the same adress numbers for another street about 2 blocks over. So my house is 1774 NW "street name here" than that other street has the same part with a diff street name. 10 years ago we'd maybe only get 2-3 wrong things a year delivered to us by accident. Now this last couple years I swear we get everyone elses mail but our own because the mail carriers apparently can't read or maybe they're high or something when working. I'm thinking it probably just went to that other house by mistake, but they may not fix it right away. Like in my case if I get the wrong mail, well I'm not home from work till after 10 PM to even get the mail sometimes, so obviously I can't take care of it till the next day.

8. ex dtw2003

News Credits:
    On topic: My Grim/Mirage set should be here tomorrow.

Re: Metroplex. Is the rumor a reissue or a new mold? Existing Metro has issues but it’s big and fun and newer releases seem to cost more for less. Could be a tough call.

9. SoundwaveSuperior

SoundwaveSuperior "The Scourge of the Sky"

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    New mold, Titan class Cybertron Metroplex.

• Like Like x 1
  10. chuckdawg1999

chuckdawg1999 Well-Known Member

What do you mean Blaster? Like a small version of the character in player mode or a weapon for Mirage?

11. R3M1NGT0N

Was it the shoulder cannon or his gun?

12. nycPrime

nycPrime Well-Known Member

Wait seriously?!

13. R3M1NGT0N

Yeah. Rumored by JtPrime a month or two ago.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Gear4saiyaman

Instagram:
    His gun wasn’t even a spot for it like it wasn’t taken out it just was never put there from factory

15. R3M1NGT0N

Damn that’s unfortunate. Should’ve been placed above or below the cannon. Did you check the cardboard insert? Mine was rattling around on Grimlock’s side.

16. Gear4saiyaman

Instagram:
    yup looked all over seen a few unboxing videos and the holes are not even there for where the gun would be no ties nothing. Not a huge deal really

17. OptimusTarzan

OptimusTarzan Well-Known Member

That's a shame. I would be pissed. Just opened my Grimlock/Mirage and Sideswipe/Skywarp sets to check. Thankfully they're there.

18. Gear4saiyaman

Instagram:
    Had to send my sideswipe set back the sideswipe was all deformed. So I’ll take a missing weapon as a win

19. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

What exactly was "deformed" about it? I only ask because on mine when I first transformed it like some very small pieces of plastic from the red panels that you flip out from the legs to make the upper rear "trunk" for lack of a better term came off off. Its not really noticeable so it wasn't a huge deal, and I mostly just got the set for the Skywarp, but I thought it was odd they came off from both panels like that.

If my Grimlock/Mirage that was "delivered" today that is nowhere to be found went to the neighbors I'm thinking they woulda brought it back by now in the evening. Had to order a replacement set so now that won't be here till around the 2nd of next month <_<

20. Racer_J

Racer_J Well-Known Member

If Sideswipe & Maximal Skywarp are anything to go by, there will be stock available of Mirage & Grimlock to do an exchange with since Sideswipe & Maximal Skywarp are still available for purchase (sold & shipped by Amazon) after release.

Amazon will typically send the free replacement out and then you can grab the weapon that you are missing then send the rest of that set back as the return. Advanced replacements like this also make things easier if it's a QC issue exchange since you can compare both copies in case you only have an issue with something below a mushroom peg or ball joint or anything else that "pops/clips" on. Just keep in mind that you will be charged for the advanced copy if you don't return what your supposed to by the cutoff date they give you when you setup the exchange.