The Allspark power...plothole? xD

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by AllSpark Shard, Aug 10, 2011.

1. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

Yes, I was thinking, and...well. In TF1, Sam ran around with the Allspark so he absorbed its power and it remained dormant in Sam, right?...two years later, the Allspark shard reawakens that power in him and we got all that happened in ROTF.

Somewhere I read that the power of the Allspark in Sam was transferred to the Matrix of Leadership.

So, the question, or plothole maybe, is....

If the power of the Allspark was transferred to the Matrix, why the heck, blazes, hell xD, didnt the Autobots go back to Cybertron and restored life to it?

Thats what they would have done if the Allspark wasnt destroyed, but, its power can never be destroyed, it was just transferred to a new vessel...

Plothole? or is there an explanation? Sorry if already been asked

2. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

Well the Autobots didn't want to leave Earth because they knew the Decepticons were not after them, but after Earth itself so they needed to stay and protect the humans or the Decepticons would have made a big party. And even if the Autobots wanted to go to Cybertron, other Autobots like Optimus or Bumblebee wouldn't have wanted so.

3. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

The AllSpark works in mysterious ways, it probably doesn't work like a switch off machine, the powers are well-hidden within the Matrix and you don't have a trigger button to that.

It's sort like the Matrix was on G1: It's said it held a knowledge of the ancient or something like that but said knowledge could only be triggered by specific occasions.

4. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Wrong! OP Did you even watch ROTF? Sam absorbed the knowledge of the Allspark taking a look at the sliver he just found.

For some reason just like his ancestor Archibald Witwicky his brain can record Cybertronian data on his brain.

The purpose of it was to force Sam to find the Matrix so the Allspark can have an appropriate vessel.

The Allspark being the repository of all collective memory of the Transformer race the Fallen was savvy enough to guess its action that wil lead a trail to the Matrix.

Like the Allspark the Matrix can create Energon but the Matrix needs to work with a Sun Harvester.

Nobody knows besides the Fallen how to build one and Optimus damaged it along with killing the Fallen.

5. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

The KNOWLEDGE of the Allspark was transferred into Sam (then into the Matrix), not the actual Energon. Well, you could say that "knowledge is power", but I highly doubt that's the kind they need to rebuild Cybertron.

I'm sure that's what The Fallen meant by "It's power...it's KNOWLEDGE...can never be destroyed..."

Even then, the Allspark is designed to create Sparks (the li'l kitchen bots) and refuel Energon supply (reactivating Megatron and Jetfire), but the Matrix restores the Spark itself. It's like refueling the car (Allspark) vs. rebuilding the engine block (Matrix).

6. Stryker055

Stryker055 Trying my best here!

Ebay:
    It was knowledge, not power. Even so, the knowledge that could restore Cybertron could lie within the Matrix, it's just that the Autobots didn't really have the time nor means to discover it or jump to Cybertron.

Although, it's kinda too late now...

7. NoWeePrime

NoWeePrime Prime

Huh?

8. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

*Stan Bush's The Touch plays*

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Maybe it wasn't all the power of the Allspark that got transferred, but just a fraction.

Eh, I got nothing.

10. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Confusing motives do not make something a plot hole.

It doesn't matter why the Autobots chose to do whatever they did. Maybe they felt a responsibility to the humans. Who knows. Just because they could do something and didn't doesn't mean it's a plot hole.

11. AllSpark Shard

AllSpark Shard Squirrel-flattener

It's funny how the Autobots and Decepticons dont know squat about their origins and their ancient artifacts xD

It's kinda similar to us, you know. We all know God created us and all that, but we dont really know all the details...

But the Cybertronians...they had the giant Allspark cube sitting on Cybertron for eons...they had a physical proof of their creation...then, they had the Matrix, but it ended up in the farthest rock in the universe.

And when they finally found the Allspark...they destroy it, then lost the history of their race, the Autobots knew nothing about the Fallen or the Primes...and the Matrix...they knew even less than they did about the Allspark, or well, maybe they knew something, but it clearly wasnt that much...at least not more than what they knew about the Allspark and their origins...

So advanced a race...but they were really ignoramuses about their origins and their sacred artifacts...

12. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

:inquisiti  You got all of that by watching ROTF?

13. Ruthie

Ruthie Well-Known Member

This!!! And it is one of the greatest story-telling faults of ROTF! I just don't understand why O&K decided to detach the Cybertronians from their own history.

14. RedWolf

RedWolf Well-Known Member

Yes its not that hard to follow.

15. Vz3

Vz3 Bayverse Comic Zealot

:lol