The Adventures Of GameBoy Guy

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Michael Schlem, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    (I was originally go post this on "Kind of a dumb idea, but it would be cool if they made...", but I thought it belonged here more.)
    Hey, I have one potential "anime". It is called GameBoy Guy (Placeholder Name). A Nintendo GameBoy Transformer whose head comes from the cartridges. Here is a concept story.
    GameBoy Guy was on his prison ship, The Dolphinocotate (Placeholder Name), from the Planet Odnetnin. He was transporting the Glitchster Gang (a group of Kremzeek like Technology Trashers who reek havoc on technology) when the ship is hit by space junk. He crash landed and his ship fell apart. His cartridge heads, his ship, his crew, Printer Pal and Sewing Machine Sidekick, the Glitchsters, and his Peripheral Armors scattered throughout Japan. He crash lands in the backyard of Danny Litwick's house with Super Mario Land. Danny is a big fan of all things Nintendo. He finds the crashed Gameboy Guy because without the cartridge heads, they shrink into a regular GameBoy size. He charges GameBoy Guy up because he wanted to know who lost their GameBoy when GameBoy Guy appears on the Screen. He talks about his story and now it is up to GameBoy Guy and Danny Litwick to find the Glitchsters, GameBoy Guys crew, all of his cartridge heads and his Peripheral Armor, and the ship. GameBoy Guy has both a battle mode as well as a Game Mode which allows him to play the Cartridge Head games on GameBoy Guy.
    Here are the cartridges, the head that they give him, the power, and the personality.
    GameBoy Guy Document Part One.PNG GameBoy Guy Document Part Two.PNG GameBoy Guy Document Part Three.PNG GameBoy Guy Document Part Four.PNG
    How do you think of my Story Idea? Note: I am tired and the story may not be as smooth as you may want it. I am also not a good writer, so therefore it is a bit on the choppy side. So therefore, take it easy on me with your critisism. Hopefully you can get the gist of my story.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Michael Schlem

Michael Schlem Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could improve my story? I also wrote the concept of the story of the Transformers Noir fan fiction. Personally I have an internal code: If the OC can be put into the main canon of the original series for which the fan fiction is inspired, it is a good OC.