Thank You Transformers Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by MaleSheikah, Jul 26, 2013.

1. EnergonWaffles

EnergonWaffles Autobot's Head Chef Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Well Transformers Prime was what got me back into toy collecting. It also got me into doing toy mods.

I hope the rumors for the upcoming series is a bunch of baloney and they learn from their mistakes and keep up the more mature theme they had going with Prime.

2. Seras

Seras theangrybee

I was late to the game for Prime, but I really enjoyed this 3d incarnation of Transformers. (It got me back into toy collecting and the comics again. Huzzah!)

3. transfan681

transfan681 Retired TF Collector

News Credits:
    All I can say that Transformers prime was one hell of a ride
    R.I.P 2010-2013

4. giga-galvatron

giga-galvatron Decepticon S.T.A.G ******

I enjoyed the series. Alot. The animation was crisp. The dialogue was great. The characters were memorable. I mean we were pissed they killed a grunt like breakdown. Megatron was a best megatron in a while. Maybe since BW Megs. Ill miss Fridays at 7:30.

5. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike MP & TF Collector

Ebay:
    Between series finale's go,Prime Beast Hunters finale was second only to the G1 finale.And sorry but no spoiler space here,but when Bumblebee jammed that sword in Megatron and killed him that to me will go down in the history books,the look on Megatron's face when he seen Bee was POSITIVELY EPIC.

Also worth mentioning when Knock Out said "I support the winning team" and Miko in that Apex Armor Suit comes up and knocks Knock Out into the wall was beyond perfect. One last thing I just wish Arcee had ripped Starscream to pieces,I mean Starscream deserved to die I wholeheartedly believe,and to escape with Shockwave was just wrong.

Oh and even tho he didn't I still think Prime Beast Hunters was one of the greatest ever.

6. deliciouspeter

deliciouspeter Back in Black TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    There were some really great moments, some flaws, but overall I enjoyed it. Sad to see it go.

7. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    great show indeed. Ill always remember prime as my first transformers show that I watched.

8. Alpha Orsus

Alpha Orsus a Soundwave for Autobots

Thank you so much for this post! Last fall, I went through the darkest time in my life -- I was finishing an insane grad degree in New Jersey, 7 hours away from my family, had a HUGE (and un-repairable) falling out with my group of friends, was hit by a hurricane, saw some scary $h!+ and totally caved into my depressive tendencies. And then I found this show on YouTube. I don't even know how to describe how good it felt to watch characters working together and to get sucked so far into a plot that I forgot about all the bullshit in my life. Autobots take action. And I took action to get better (as much as I can day by day), finish my degree, and move out of there. I'm so much happier. Thanks for sharing your story. I love this show, and I love that at least one autobot remains on Earth.

9. supernova222

supernova222 junkion

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    it gave me an outlet of pleasure and happiness in the hell that has been the last 2 years of my life. i will always treasure it

10. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

Could you imagine a full 26 or so season after this one, I mean if they finally got it right for season 3, think of what season 4 would of been like.

11. Strife

Strife Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I've watched every Transformers show since I grew up with G1.

Transformers: Prime is the best of them all, and it isn't even close. Everything great about transformers, the show and the line had. I was upset that Animated was canceled, but Prime and went and did one better.

Its a high bar for any future show to live up to, and I'm sad that Hasbro seems to not be following through on their commitment to making Prime "the iteration for the next decade", because they really got it right in every way that matters. I can't understate how many times, especially in Season 3, I said as I was watching "this show is so damn good".

Thank you Transformers Prime, for showing that Transformers can be more than 21 minute advertisements. It can be truly great and entertaining fiction.

12. Autoboticon

Autoboticon In like a Bot, out like a Con

I see Prime as Bayverse done right and what I hoped for (in design and characters) the movie, of course we still would of gotten a Bumblebeep, but at least by the third movie he'd actually speak instead of speak at the end of the first one and never speak again.

13. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thanks Prime. I loved the series. It's been one Hell of an experience.

14. spiritprime

spiritprime Dudes, I'm a girl!

News Credits:
    Good lord, it's been one hell of a journey and I'm glad I got to walk the path with other people.

Before Transformers Prime came into the picture, I too suffered from depression and had nothing to go by. I was jobless and had no idea what to do with my life at all. Then the first bit of news about the show came along and... everything just got so much easier.

I had something to look forward to every Saturday or Sunday thanks to Darkprime putting the episodes up here for those who couldn't watch the show.

I started getting out more often, I got a job, and I started making friends here on this website after being alone for so long.

Again, thank you so much Transformers Prime for making it worth my while. I'll miss looking forward to watching new episodes every week or so, I'll even miss having fun trying to beat Ken at getting the news credits whenever the good stuff was coming. XD That was fun!

I am hoping that the next show will be just as good as TFP, but I'm having my doubts since it has HUGE shoes to fill in.

15. cliffjumperftw1

cliffjumperftw1 I have no idea what I'm doing.

I'm going to miss the show, A LOT. When the 'bots were saying goodbye to the kids, that hit me right in the feels. To me, Prime will always be my family's show. My mom would always watch it with me, (even get a little irritated with me when I watched it without her XP) my sister would sometimes watch too(she LOVES Bulkhead) my dad doesn't watch with us.(that's OK, we have other stuff to do :D ) But I definitely have a personal attachment to it, and will miss it dearly. I'm glad it helped you guys through some tough times, hopefully things will continue to get better for you. *knocks on wood*

16. electronic456

electronic456 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'll never forget it. TFP was one Transformers show that stuck to my tastes.