TGE Biggest Problem With AOE

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Bob 121, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Bob 121

Bob 121 Well-Known Member

Of every TF film, none have had this problem up until now. This made the movie so physically uncomfortable for me to sit there and watch that I couldn't handle it and literally had to get up and walk out. I know some people will defend this movie to death, and some always hate it without seeing it, but this issue is in NONE of the critical reviews. You can argue that its editing, plot based, GCI, or just from acting, but it was bothering me for a huge portion of the movie.

When the hell was I supposed to take a piss break? There were seriously no obvious good parts to run to the bathroom (and I mean literally run when I finally went for it) after about 1/4 of the way in. After they leave the gas station, it was incredibly hard for me to pinpoint the signature "human shit with no TFs for a while". I would say the only parts that could constitute a bathroom break were when the Reno 911 short shorts government guy was on, but at those points I couldn't trust him to take up enough screen time, plus even the first time he's shown, Attinger says a key reason behind the human element in the film.

Goddamn this movie was hard on my bladder.

2. Lord Person

Lord Person All The Critics Love U In New York

News Credits:
    Straight.

3. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    I mean at least that means there was a lot of robot screentime that you didn't want to miss out on. At least its a movie that you genuinely didn't want to miss haha.

4. EMP Starscream

EMP Starscream Arbiter of TFW2K5

News Credits:
    Pinch it off, dude. Not that hard. The movie was long though. I checked my wrist (that has no watch on it) a couple times.

5. anna a d

anna a d im cool or whatever

really? the biggest problem was that you couldn't decide when to get up to pee? not like, any of the actual problems with the movie?

6. moylan55

moylan55 Well-Known Member

you should of taken care of that before the movie like I did, we all knew the runtime

7. demonoid111

demonoid111 Destron

All the critics were pissed off because they shit bricks in their pants every time Lockdown came onscreen.

8. Bob 121

Bob 121 Well-Known Member

I did, I even dehydrated myself and didnt ingest anything nearly 8 hours before the movie

9. Dotmshockwave

Dotmshockwave Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Google+:
    hahaha