TFW2005 Weekly International Sightings Round Up – March Week 3 2024

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Black Convoy, Mar 25, 2024.

1. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    March is about to end and we have some interesting new Transformers sightings around the world. Authentics Titan Changers Soundwave in Australia, our first world sighting of the new Authentics "Alpha" Megatron in Chile, new Earthspark toys in Finland, officially licensed Earthspark plush toys in Germany, more Earthspark and Studio Series figures in Ireland, Studio Series ROTB in New Zealand, some late Buzzworthy Bumblebee packs in Puerto Rico and the latest Legacy United toys in Singapore.

TFW2005 Weekly International Sightings Round Up – March Week 3 2024

2. MrLemming

MrLemming Well-Known Member

Wait, did they just use the cyberverse hot rod mold and repaint it for Prowl...? 

And wow is that Megatron plush gonna give me nightmares... 

3. cloudballoon

cloudballoon Well-Known Member

Yes, yes they are. Damn lazy. EarthSpark got some cool designs (like TF:p rime but younger) and by the look of the CG, seems a bigger investment than anything from RID15 to Cyberverse (except those smoke/fire/blast "TikTo" effects of Earthspark.... looks so flat & cheap). Yet Hasbro reuses old (and not even great) molds....

But at least all the "Terran" bots got brand new molds that are pretty good/great so far!

4. Not prime

Not prime Well-Known Member

Is picked up Wheeljacck and Brawn a couple of weeks ago at my local Kmart. They were pretty good. I should posted it. At least I get to show you this. There was also Scorpaknok like in the picture. But I couldn\'t buy him. he was way too much, he was retailed at $32 AU.

:mad: 

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2024