TFW2005 Transformers Forged to Fight Interview & Launch Vid

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Rumblestorm

Rumblestorm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You're making this sound more serious than it really is.

As for your first point, thats nice and all, but as you could see, all my other characters were K.O'd, and I had no energon to revive, so I didn't exactly have much of an option.

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Because you already painted yourself into a corner. You should be fighting opponents closer to your current power. And you would already have been at that level if you had been playing in the proper order. You're still much weaker than you should be at this point because you're trying to blast through the game instead of leveling up properly, and then you're blaming the game for your own lack of strategy. Ironhide should not be able to kill you in 4 hits. That is completely your fault, not the game's.

Go ahead and quit that run. Because your characters are not ready for it yet. You're just wasting time, wasting your energon which will not be as easy to come by later to revive and heal characters that shouldn't even be fighting these guys yet in the first place (and wasting real money, which is even worse).

Don't waste a lot of bots running multiple mobile command missions. That is easily the least important thing you can be using your characters for. You should be running and rerunning early story missions until you've covered all the alternate paths. That's the first thing you should be doing. The early part of the game makes it easy to level up your player level. That will fully replenish your energy so you can keep doing story runs, which will give you the money and resources to level up your characters. Nothing is more important than that for you at this stage. Also, do all the daily missions, which will give you the sparks you need to raise character ranks. That is the second most important thing to be doing in the early stages of the game. Then do the arenas while you wait for your energy to build up again if you are not close to increasing player level.

3. G1 Evac

G1 Evac 1984 roller coaster car

News Credits:
    Are you talking about away missions? Can you do multiple missions? Because I can only do one at a time and I thought this was something I can use all the bots I don't use for. If not they're just lying around staring at their 1 star rating

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Whoops, yeah, you're right. Don't know what I was thinking.

5. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Camaro Club! Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I take it most of the members posting in this thread were in on the beta. Those in the Beta were you able to keep everything you got or did it get taken away when the game hit the market?

This game has been easier for me to upgrade my team than Earth Wars ever was, my Alliance is not active in the least I'm over 2000K higher in rating than my Alliance leader. However I'm just going to hang in here and help out everyone in the Alliance until something better comes along.

6. iuJacob

iuJacob low battery

News Credits:
    Beta progress was kept, yes.

SouthtownKid:
    rellllax man. chillllll. it's a game. he'll figure it out.

7. raptorclans

raptorclans Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually I just happened to play Marvel COC before this, and the game plays very similarly...