TFW2005 Toy Fair 2020 Hasbro Pulse Panel Coverage

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Onslaught24, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    TFW 2005 team at Toy Fair 2020 treated us with images and information of the Hasbro Pulse Panel. The panel was presented by Ben Montano, John Warden, and Rachel Fleming, as well as a surprise appearance by Gregg Berger, voice actor for Grimlock in G1 and many other iterations. We got a good amount of information on the Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy: Siege Netflix animated series, Generations War for Cybertron Earthrise, Studio Series, and Transformers Cyberverse. Let's dive right in (after the jump)!

Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy: Seige

• FJ De Santo from Rooster Teeth gave use some details on upcoming Netflix Animated series. He mentioned that the characters are based on their G1 iteration, but the show will challenge the viewers on what they know about these classic characters.
    • The story will be set in the final hour of the Cybertronian civil war, where Megatron is trying take the Allspark off the planet.
    • De Santo also mentioned that the character designs are derived from the CAD design files from the toy line, and their transformation in show will resemble the physical toy.
    • The show is handled by Polygon Pictures Studio, who worked on Transformers Prime and Transformers RID
    • A special Generations War for Cybertron line will be available through Walmart. Each Deluxe figure will come with one piece of Teletran 1. There are 10 in all, and you can complete Teletran 1 if you collect them all through out the year.
    • There are 2 Voyager release, Megatron and Hotlink, each will come with 2 battle master size figures. John Warden mentioned HotLink comes with the Firetwins
    • A Netflix special "Spoiler" box is announced. The box comes with one leader size figure, which contains spoilers from the show. John and Rachel caution from opening before watching the series, and joked about spoilers online.
    • Mentioned about the stories being told through various upcoming IDW comics series
    Transformer Generations, War for Cybertron: Earthrise

• Announced new factions that will be represented in this line, starting with the Mercenaries
    • First off, Deluxe Runamuck. Figure is a brand new mold, announcement for Runabout will be later in the year
    • Next up for Mercenaries, voyager class Snapdragon and leader class Doubledealer
    • Snapdragon as a triple changer will have a robot, jet, and kaiju mode. Double Dealer will have a base mode that is compatible with the Modulator system
    • The next faction represented are the Quintessons, including Quintesson Judge, Allicon, and Modulator Slither Fang
    • Quintesson Judge will feature the faces of darkness, and Slither Fang was designed by John Warden himself
    • Commander Class Sky Lynx is shown next, beside the traditional G1 modes, an extra mode that homages the Mircomaster Rocket Base is worked in. They also worked with NASA to work in details from space shuttles
    • Final product shown for Earthrise is Titan class Scorponok. John Warden mentioned extra attention to get the base mode to look like G1
    • New Generation Selects was announced. This time is a set of 4 Micromaster Spy Patrol. Two of them will be Skar and Knok that emulate the Powermasters that came with Double Dealer, as well as Rumble and Wingthing
    Transformers Bumblebee Cyberverse Adventures

• A trailer for the upcoming season is shown, Bumblebee is called back to Cybertron by Optimus Prime
    • Wave 2 of Cyberverse Deluxe is shown, featuring Grimlock, Hot Rod, Arcee, and Thunderhowl. Wave 2's on sale date is 5/1/2020
    Transformers Studio Series

• Deluxe Wave 3 is shown, including Soundwave (Satellite), Topspin, and Cliffjumper (from the Bumblebee movie).
    • Voyager Class wave 2 is next, with Scrapper, Sentinel Prime, Blitzwing (from the Bumblebee movie), and Skipjack.
    • Leader class Overload was shown next, which will part of the 8 bot combiner movie Devastator. The full combiner will be present in the showroom
    For more image of any and all the figures mentioned, make sure to check out our on site coverage from New York Toy Fair!
    New York Toy Fair 2020 – Transformers War For Cybertron: Earthrise Images - Transformers News - TFW2005
    New York Toy Fair 2020 – Transformers Generations War For Cybertron Netflix Images - Transformers News - TFW2005
    New York Toy Fair 2020 – Transformers Studio Series Images - Transformers News - TFW2005

Check out all screencaps on our news post below

https://news.tfw2005.com/2020/02/22...-toy-fair-2020-hasbro-pulse-livestream-406026

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Here we go. :D 

• Like Like x 1
  3. B u m b l e b e e

B u m b l e b e e Bumblebee

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yay :D 

• Like Like x 1
  4. Leopard5

Leopard5 Human in disguise

News Credits:
    DC52E5DE-9DAC-4F7B-B97E-7B10BC4791B8.jpeg

• Like Like x 14
  5. Bob Schoonover

Bob Schoonover Poorly-Known Member

News Credits:
    Power Rangers up first

6. Soundwavelover2004

Soundwavelover2004 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    :popcorn 

7. Fc203

Fc203 Jazz is a Pontiac not a Porsche

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
  8. Markatron

Markatron MarKreations Studios

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    So what are the show times?

9. AoE

AoE OUR WORLDS ARE IN DANGER

News Credits:
    Ooof they acknowledged the leaks

• Like Like x 4
  10. Fc203

Fc203 Jazz is a Pontiac not a Porsche

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I wonder if they'll bribe Jtprime17 next year lol
    2 years in a row where the stuff leaks

11. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    So what are we expecting in this one then? More Earthrise reveals, Studio Series or something else?

12. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I can't believe MMPR has been around so long...I feel old...and I felt too old for it when it debuted.

• Like Like x 1
  13. AoE

AoE OUR WORLDS ARE IN DANGER

News Credits:
    I can see why they think it's funny but it comes across as awkward and a little cringey. It's like e3 but worse.

14. Operative294

Operative294 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah yes, it's that time of year again, where we crash the site with all the constant refresh. Buckle up everyone it's time for that 504 Bad Gateway timeout crash. I'm hype for some unseen reveals and of course have to keep the hype/expectation in check since we already got some of the meaty stuff revealed earlier on. :) 

15. Fort Max

Fort Max Too many is never enough. Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm watching this in England and for once a live stream is both working and bearable. Great job Hasbro Pulse team.

• Like Like x 2
  16. IgnikaMarcus

IgnikaMarcus Scale Charts are pointless.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    On Marvel now.

17. Mister D

Mister D Bloosh Compatible

I love old school Lion Force Voltron. I like transforming robots, superheroes, color coding... you'd think I'd like Power Rangers, but it's design aesthetic has always left me cold.

18. Optimistic Prime

Optimistic Prime Active now and then

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yeah, I've never really watched a livestream with Hasbro because it never works or gets annoying. I'm glad today there's a change.

19. Operative294

Operative294 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Optimistic Prime

Optimistic Prime Active now and then

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I don't have a facebook account and I'm able to watch it. Go to the official Hasbro Pulse facebook page and the livestream should come up.

Here is the link: Hasbro Pulse

• Like Like x 1