TFW2005 Interview from Hascon

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Sep 17, 2017.

1. RKillian

RKillian http://www.rktoyandhobby.com

News Credits:
    So, you don't like anybody assuming they can but don't. Yet if somebody says they literally can't, that's not going to sit will either. What you're really angling for, it seems, is unconditional praise.

Actually, I'd prefer them to come out and say "legal won't let us" or whatever the reason was, so we could stop having to fake excitement over fake news stories.

Edit: On second thought, we should be able to rate articles. If the news' purpose is to inform, an article that does not will attract "uninformative" ratings or be flagged more accurately as an advertisement or editorial. That, in turn, would reduce the traffic and with it the flow of negative responses...

Last edited: Sep 19, 2017
  2. orangeitis

orangeitis All orange, all the time. Looks infectious.

News Credits:
    Don't put words in my mouth. Strawmanning never got anyone anywhere productive to the topic.

That might depend on the possibility of the excitement being "fake" in the first place. Just because something is required doesn't mean that all that one WILL put into it is just what's required.

Is Warden is proud of the work put in, would that excitement be fake? If he actually has things waiting to be revealed/finished that he honestly thinks that fans will love, is that excitement fake?

Assumptions on that level are probably going to get us nowhere.

That I could get behind. Even if the masses are as uninformed as they seem to be.