TFW2005 Giveaway - 5 PS3 DLC Codes - Round 5

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Tony_Bacala, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Anyone else think the WFC Bumblebee toy looks like a perky boob?

2. orionpax636

orionpax636 What the...?

News Credits:
    I desperately need this game. But once I have it, it would be sweet to have some codes to go with it.

I needs me some Jazz. And some hip-hop, but Jazz will do for now.

3. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude I love that Springer!

4. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

Alphie needs to play this game. She has not played it because she cannot play as Jazz. She needs codes to play as Jazz. Alphie will be very sad if she doesn't get to play as Jazz. Everyone wants Alphie to be happy right?

War for Cybertron + Codes = Jazz = Happy Alphie = The world is a better place.

5. brr-icy

brr-icy MP Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    WFC is the only game in the last two years that has made me actually use my Playstaion for more than just watching movies and an occasional game once or twice a week, great game, can't wait for the sequel,

6. youlikey2005

youlikey2005 Member

the transforming noise was awsome i listen to all day the other day

7. timanator2x

timanator2x Autobot

interesting

8. Pyro

Pyro @NurseMidnight

News Credits:
    Something random about WFC is that Scattorshot has tank treads on his feet, but doesn't actually use them. They fold in behind him as he hovers in alt mode.

9. mjaSoundwave

mjaSoundwave Well-Known Member

Love the Soundwave alt mode, but I wish it was more like his alt mode design from Megatron Origins.

10. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ANYTHING related to War for Cybertron!

11. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think its funny when little kids with headsets get mad in escalation. "Help me open the door!", " um, I need help! Revive meeeee!".

12. FattBoy94

FattBoy94 is playing "catch up"

I saw some videos on YouTube and notice that there is water on Cybertron. SEAS of it. If I remember correctly, their is no water on Cybertron. (At least in liquid form.)

13. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I am, without a shadow of a doubt, the worst player that has ever taken part in a online battle. Please give me a code so I have something to show my friends since my skills in this game are worse than my 4 year old neighbor.

:banghead:  Why do the motion controls have to be so sensitive

14. iLuvM3

iLuvM3 Me, Grimlok, King!

all i really have left to say is that whether you have always sided with the Deceptions or the Autobots when you play the game it helps you see what the entire fight has been like for both sides. The fight for what they both believe in and the cost of these beliefs. I would definitely without a doubt buy any future sequels to the game after having played this game and i think anyone, whether a Transformers fan or not should try the game and chances are they will enjoy it.

15. thedrknss48

thedrknss48 Veteran

News Credits:
    This game was one of very few (and I mean very) that I was absolutely excited to buy and play!!!

16. Terrorcon0

Terrorcon0 Transformers Rock Star!!!

News Credits:
    The game for me is the best Transformers game that I have ever played and I have them all. The story is awesome and gives a great time line and a origin that many of us had been waiting so many years for. I really want to play the game with the new characters and maps but I was just layed off and can't afford to buy the pack online until I am employeed again. Hell it's been tough not having the funds to even pick up some new Transformers I have seen since I am on a unemployment budget or I would have already bought the pack from the online store. If I don't get the code here I can always wait, cause patience is a virtue.

17. caecae22

caecae22 Fifth Face of Darkness

Twitter:
    the awesomest bestest bit about the game is that well um oh i know it has trypticon in it and hes massive and he turns into a laser cannon that looks quite wrong and disgusting
    and thats funny.

18. WingDagger

WingDagger Generations

I've just found out some exclusive news regarding WfC:

Highmoon studios are planning on releasing new Campaign-mode levels next month, introducing new playable characters and boss-fights. As the following leaked screenshot shows, Arcee becomes playable in the Autobot Campaign, along with all-new recruits Drift and Prowl, who must team up to defeat the menace of the mighty Decepticon titan, Ejector!!!

[​IMG]

19. Blaque_Ravage

Blaque_Ravage The Beast From The East

This EPIC battle is why I love this game! *spoilers for anyone who hasnt faced soundwave*

Frenzy- Time to dance Autobots!

Optimus- Focus your attack on the little one.

Frenzy- Heyyyyyyy...who you calling little!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mWq2KhU74A[/url]

20. iTeruri

iTeruri Bulkhead is the best

What is there left to tell about War for Cybertron? I loved the game, both as a Transformers game and as a shooter. I haven't been into Transformers for too long, I only recently became interested in Transformers again.
    However I loved Transformers as a kid. I used to watch Beast Wars every week and I remember watching Robots in Disguise. I never had a Transformers game I truly enjoyed, I had the Armada game, but it was a huge let down and only my brother ever played it.
    War for Cybertron did so much things just right. It truly nailed it. I'm not a hardcore fan like most of you, but I loved playing the game. It proves a good Transformers fan not only pleases the hardcore fans, but also the more casual fans and even the non-fans alike.
    The game did so much things right, both as a Transformers game (there were tons of references, characters and more) and as a game (it's biggest selling point isn't just Transformers, it's a great game).

I wished the game was a bit more popular, though. Like I said; even non fans could play this game and enjoy it, but it seems only Transformers fans play this game. That's a bit of a shame, but kinda expected. I haven't seen a single commercial for the game over here, so the non Transformer fans hardly know of it's existence.
    So if there is one thing I'd like to say about War for Cybertron it is; it's an awesome game and more people should play it. High Moon Studios deserves it. They did a wonderful job.