TFW2005 Giveaway - 5 PS3 DLC Codes - Round 1

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Tony_Bacala, Jul 30, 2010.

1. LightLegendz

LightLegendz New Member

I like TWFC both as a gamer, and Transformers fan because the game is like every great game in the world and TWFC has the most interesting story out of Transformers games.

2. rodimusprime200

rodimusprime200 Member

i just got war for cybertron a few days ago and so far i am enjoying it alot.
    as a fan of transformers it is the game ive been waiting to ply for a long time. the transforming looks great and the voice acting is also great. for a transformers fan war for cybertron is awesome.
    as a gamer the gameply feels like a sold game. the story is also pretty long and good. but the best thing in war for cybertron for a gamer is the multiplayer. the multiplayer is very high paced action shooter. it aslo balanced and it is fun to get kill streaks and fly around as a jet. i think both as a gamer and as a transformers fan i think war for cybertron is a fun high paced shooter tht transformers fans have been waiting for a while for. "i love war for cybertron"!