TFW2005 15 Years Old Today!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Tony_Bacala, Apr 20, 2015.

1. taylor_t

taylor_t ...a guitarmy of one.

I've been a member here for six years, and I've met some great people through this site. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication to Transformers. Happy birthday TFW2005! Till all are one!

2. jayman118

jayman118 Well-Known Member

Seeing most of the old members here i really hope im still in this hobby for another 20years. :)  thanks TFW!

3. BMGFX

BMGFX Awesome Spooner Veteran

It's pretty crazy to think that I became an adult with this site, and that around half my life revolved around it. Looking at Wayback machine stuff, and seeing the old Unicron's Realm pages made me think how it's funny how I don't remember doing most of that. It will be hard to forget all the good times, spooning, and people I've got to know over the years though.

4. Starscream

Starscream No Compromise

At least I now know the answer...

5. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Cool!!!!!

:bday 

6. GAUGE

GAUGE Wargod ARTS

News Credits:
    I have been around technically since the beginning, but I was a lurker. I didn't have an actual account until, well...my join date says it all. lol

Thanks for all the great news over the years TFW2005.

This site and Bigbot.com were my favorite TF sites to be way back when. :) 

7. Murasame

Murasame 村雨

News Credits:
    Happy Birthday!
    As a kid I always dreamed of the future and was inspired by all the sci-fi movies and of course Transformers. One day in school it hit me: I will live to actually see the far flung future of 2000 or even 2005! Well... now those years are the past and they were exciting years, but technologically not so exciting as in my imagination. Well, let's hope we get sliding doors in our homes in the next years :lol 

At least we got tablets and I love the future for that! :D 

P.S.: Sometimes I'm talking for fun about the fact that we are living in the future right now! I mean, all these years we waited for this. And this is the year that Marty McFly comes to the future! :D  :D  :D