TFW The Last Knight User Reviews (Post all reviews here) (Assume SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Smashs, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Deductor

Deductor Banned

I'm going tomorrow night with my wife

2. AOEGalvatronRox

AOEGalvatronRox Collector

News Credits:
    Somehow I'm not surprised. You'd think this is the one thing that they would at least explain in the movie.

3. Arcee327

Arcee327 Active Member

News Credits:
    Where the baby Dinobots came from?

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    From what I understand, he's not turned evil, he's just sort of gone crazy over realizing what he's done to Cybertron, and Quintessa preys on his guilt and turns him to her side via manipulation verses like mind control or anything like that.

5. Rambar

Rambar Stunticon

What happened to Galvatron?

6. Prime135

Prime135 Friend of Arcee

News Credits:
    Tumblr:
    What are you talking about? He's right here
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  7. Tekmen

Tekmen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's June 20th here in China, so here's heavy SPOILER rundown.

Read all these below, then you can enjoy only the explosions and car chases and shaky cams.

:bay :bay :bay 

Here we go:

PRO: More actual personalities are shown, both on humans and robot characters. Way less screen time on plotless sidekicks.

CON: Trying to stuck too much information in this film, even when we fans know who Unicron is, is still hard to understand what's going on.

I personally think both were due to the involement of Hasbro's writer's room, not entirely Bay's doing.

- Right, Unicron is here... the whole time, as the Earth's core (Just as in TFP).
    But I don't believe most movie goers would understand why an "Unicorn" means any threat.
    Earth's growing giant horns bcuz of an "Unicorn"?? And that alien planet wants to suck Earth dry for this????? Why???

- Stanley Tucci is not Joshua Joyce, instead, Merlin.

- Lennox is undercovered in TRF, trying to bring this organization down.

- The TRF couldn't hunt down all Autobots, so they find Megatron to do it.

- Most Decepticon members of the "Suicide Squad" are decommissioned faster than ever in movie series.
    Guess Megatron picked them because their names are easy to remember...
    I just still can't believe "Dread-bot" is an actual name. It's just like "Evil-guy" or "Scary-dude".
    So hilarious when Megatron says his name seriously.

- Berserker and Dreadbot are two Decepticons. They both are summoned by Megatron.
    But I couldn't see which or both survived the battles.

- Barricade doesn't say anything about previous movies, and he survives at last.

- Megatron and the Decepticons are not important in this film at all.

- No explaination on Bee's split-and-merge ability. It appears only once at the beginning of the film, just as everything we see on the trailers.

- Dinobots, there're only Grimlock, Strafe, Slug, mostly appear at the junkyard.
    When TRF and cons are coming for Autobots, Grimlock is assigned to intercept the humans. He KILLS a bunch of them in the vehicles.
    Then they're never mentioned again.
    I assume they escape, since they don't show up when later TRF teams with Autobots.

- Baby-dinos' origin never explained, and they become Izabella's pets.

- Sex jokes are there, but not visually inappropriate, and kinda old.

- Product emplacements are there, majorly contained in two very short scenes, you can skip them quite easily.

- Sam and his parents are comfirmed DEAD... we don't know how, but Viviane Wembly is claimed to be the only remained Witwicky (or Witwickan) family, the direct descendants of Merlin.
    Now she's the only key to save Earth(Unicron) from Cybertron because only Merlin's blood can control the macguffin ......

- Sqweeks's character is so weak, apparently a result of "They want a cute mascot just like BB-8, I don't know how to do cute, let's just insert one anyways."

- Cogman is interesting and funny. Not the C3PO way, more of a loony toon style. Hope his split persona or anger issue play more in future films.

- Cogman's Headmaster identity is only mentioned by Burton, we never seen him transform or perform any "Head On". SHAME! SHAME! SHAME!

- "The Junkion" never gets called Wreck-Gar.

- Autobots living in the junkyard, so much alike in RID.
    So if Izabella and Sqweeks merge, you have Fixit. And just get one more strong fembot, then the RID crew is complete.

- The Junkion brings the Autobots a lot spare parts, including Starscream's head.
    Later when Megatron arrives the junkyard, he picks it up and says something like, uh, this's what you get by being treacherous my friend... or something like that.

- Topspin with Leadfoot's head...should we call him Topfoot or Leadspin? And he is with Simmons.
    Simmons' whole apearance is standing at a public phone, talking and trading information with Burton.
    And Topfoot/Leadspin is like a hipster nearby, I forget what he actually says, he's like "Just finish up your call! Come and play basketball with me already!"

- I'm so confused about this "Knight" thing. There're 12 knights and 13 Primes, so these are two different groups? And Optimus just happens to be a member of both?

- The "Knights" were servants of Quintessa. She created them, but they turned on her, because King Arthur's people were cooler.
    But why didn't Optimus know any of these???

- So Cade Yeager's involvement in alien robot battles is his destiny!
    The explaination: Cade Yeager is destined to be chosen as the LAST KNIGHT... for no explaination.
    And .... considering this is Mark Wahlburg's last TF movie, the explaination for this explaination will most likely be ignored in the future.

- When Optimus turns evil, he addresses himself as Nemesis Prime.
    I thought they're gonna do Nemesis Prime when first saw the purple eye Prime on posters, but still happily suprised that they actually name drop this.
    I just love the concept of Nemesis Prime.

- Prime flips open his left chest armor, then puts stuff in there... is it just me or that looks like a sexy waitress puts tips into her bras?
    ... Wait! So this's why the voyager toy has a movable chest-plate... only on a wrong axis... oh~~~~~~dissapointed

- Prime's sane is woke by Bee's sudden true voice, BVS Martha style...whaaaat??? Whyyy?

- When sober, Optimus calls himself not the traitor... then he leads the remaining knights to form Dragonstorm to save Unicron from Cybertron......OKey???????

- When alien threat happens, the goverment turns to Autobots for help, TRF all of a sudden becomes an ally.
    And the soilders are willing to quit TRF after this battle, since they now know Autobots are cool.

- I wish Hasbro could release all the WWII themed Transformers in toy form.

Hey, even better, let's make Bee's solo movie a flash back to the Wars!

- Before the credits, we see Quintessa doesn't die, disguises in human form.
    She would return in the sequal, and try killing our beloved Unicron.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Shepard Prime

Shepard Prime 1st Cybertronian Spectre of the Galactic Council

I have the money to go but I'd come home to changed locks if I went without the kids and missus and the theater that's doing the Prime Time thing has arranged seating at the local Cinemark and all the good seats are taken.

9. Rambar

Rambar Stunticon

Knew someone would be a smart arse. I mean does it explain how galvatron goes back to megatron? Or is megatron and galvatron a different person orrrr??

10. budkilmer

budkilmer Well-Known Member

Wow this sounds terrible. I am still amazed they pay groups of writers millions of dollars and this is the garbage they come up with. Unbelievable.

• Like Like x 3
  11. MasterStarscream

MasterStarscream New Member

What's Quintessa's involvement in the film does she appear a lot or only when torturing Optimus? Is she in the final battle?

12. coxy

coxy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Be careful, you will be labelled a "hater", it's not as if the people who are very fond of doing that, particularly over the past few days, love and adore everything made by everyone so I guess that makes them a "hater" of some sort too. The madness continues.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tekmen

Tekmen Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    - She's the big bad
    - Appears nearly as much as the Fallen
    - She's the center of the final battle

ok...now I see, she's basicaly another Fallen.

14. Terrellatron

Terrellatron REPAIR REPAIR REPAIR

News Credits:
    I will be seeing it again

15. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I always lmao when Unicron is called Unicorn.
    The galaxy is in danger of being destroyed by a giant, one-horned magical horse :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol 

• Like Like x 1
  16. Omegashark18

Omegashark18 Combaticon turned Autobot

News Credits:
    Okay, from I can tell, while the previous movies suffered from having thin plots, this one seems to suffer from having an overstuffed one.

17. Hotrod94573

Hotrod94573 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Which con died first?

18. Red Goblin

Red Goblin Veteran

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. HoneyPrime

HoneyPrime ♥♥ Smokescreen ♥♥

Agreed.

20. SunSwipe5

SunSwipe5 Twin Hellion Masters Of Jet Judo

I guess the next question for the writers will be:

How do you kill Unicron without destroying the Earth? :peoples: 

Red Goblin, this is why I'm so glad you're here. YOU I trust. :) 

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 2