TFW Reviews BTS Toys Sonicron

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Sol Fury, Jul 10, 2011.

1. SoundMaster

SoundMaster Likes RID Bulkhead.

News Credits:
    Just got mine earlier today.

At first, I was very worried about the figure. It felt very light (still does), and I had a few problems with getting the legs to stay together. But, after figuring out how everything on it works, I love it. It has some pretty undeniable problems, but I really like the figure. He has a crap ton of accessories, a lot of articulation (although quite limited in some areas), and a really cool transformation. However, one should still be very careful with some parts.

I'm working on a review for Full Metal Hero. I'll go into detail about it there when I get it done.

2. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Sigh, maybe on day we'll get a good Soundwave. Till this day the original is the best.

3. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I agree but the point wasn't a comparison but a point of fact. Sometimes a drawing doesn't make for a good physical piece. That's why it's a drawing.

Smart money, at least to me, would have been a take on the original g1 soundwave. I don't think anyone cares that he's a walkman. His bot mode looks cool and his functionality with the cassettes is still cool.

4. Crown

Crown Omnibot

News Credits:
    Just found this review on youtube.

Enjoyed the review.....order canceled.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  5. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    :lolol 

I've stumbled across one of "Optimus's" videos before... Not a bad imitation of Cullen's Prime.

& a Knight Rider reference!

& very impressive that he could transform ANYTHING, muchless Sonicron, w/ those gloves on the whole time!

But yeah: Floppy = useless.

Going on to watch his review of Warpath... Wonder if he'll Blam-Kapowie do Warpath's verbal kaboom tic? It'll be funny to hear Optimus w/ Warpath's speach pattern if he does. :lol 

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016