TFW Revenge of the Fallen / Hunt for the Decepticons Images

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hailstorm...jeebus, I thought I was done with my scale Decepticon movie collection.

Well, I only have room for one or two more deluxes up there, so you get bumped, Red Rampage. Desert Brawl has a new drinking buddy. And by drinking, I mean shooting Autobots down in flames which, themselves, are on fire.

2. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    Do we know what Tomahawk is like ?

I also wondering have the as yet unreleased Fast Action Battlers been canned.

-----------------

I notice that Ironhide is actually on a yellow card afterall you can see it's different when you look at drift and Ironhide's cards side by side.

So I'm guessing WFC Optimus, WFC Megatron, WFC Bumblebee & Drift are on Red Cards. and Ironhide, and others are actually yellow and on Hunt for the Decepticons card type after all - it's not clear unless you see them side by side though :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/collecticon/4354121097/sizes/o/in/set-72157623428801932/

3. OptimusPrimeFour

OptimusPrimeFour Autobot Supreme Comander

:eek: Alright HASBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bay  Yes Legends RAVAGE:bowdown:  Leader STARSCREAM:thumbs2:  and the rest are all amazing :drool:  This will be a GREAT YEAR for are beloved Transformers!!! I AM GOING TO BE BROKE!!!:scalper 

4. AllSpark Ferret

AllSpark Ferret hANDYman

News Credits:
    Having bought just the scout molds and a few other ROTF toys in 2009, it looks like I won't be buying much ROTF stuff in 2010 either.

I'll be getting the 4 new mold scouts, all of which look excellent but Hubcap in particular is amazing. I'm not interested in the scout repaints though. How many more repaints of Knock Out are they going to make?

I bought Chromia at full price and regreted it. I bought Arcee at half-price and regreted it. Now I know for certain that Elita1 is just a repaint of Chromia, I won't be picking her up. I had been looking forward to the Bike Sisters but the execution has been bad and even Hasbro seems to have given up on them. Chromia released in wave 2, Arcee in wave 5 and Elita 1 a year later in a future assortment long after wave 10! They're going to post the combination instructions on-line so non-fans won't have to find out she combines. Seriously, if she's just a straight repaint, why are they releasing her long after the other bikes?

I'm undecided on Sea Spray. If it was Generations then I'd probably get it. Although it looks like it would fit with Classics / Universe it's the fact that the head looks nothing like G1 Seaspray that puts me off. Flippers may be the deciding factor.

More Bumblebees & Primes... Thankfully I now have Generations and PCC to look forward to. I'm not sure what's gone wrong with ROTF for me. I bought most of the first movie toys although now most of them are dumped in a box in my spare room. The novelty of the different aesthetic seems to have worn off and apart from the scouts, the ROT toys just haven't captured my imagination.

5. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sweet stuff all around!

I guess the only thing I don't like is the purple bike being a repaint of Chromia..but even so, I will definitely pick it up.

All the other molds and repaints: WIN.

Scout class is still the coolest of all!

6. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

I would buy Jetblade except for the really terrible headsculpt. Otherwise he would be bought the second he was spotted.

7. Jazz Hands

Jazz Hands Active Member

:D  loving the hidiously mistransformed official Ironhide pics.

:(  Elita-1 is just a straight repaint of Chromia? Re-tool you told us Hasbro, re-tool!!!! At least change the windshield so that it vaguely resembles the bike from the movie or something. Very dissappointed.

Apart from that Hailstorm and SILVER RAVAGE!!!! Breacher and Insecticon have been added to the must have list.

Sidearm Sideswipe (what a stupid name btw) looks like ass, very disappointed atm, but hey official pics and all that.

Digging the new Voyager Prime mould but I will be strong and see what repaints they come up with for this one.

8. bilbytron

bilbytron Active Member

ok i am not a huge fan of ROTF ravage buuuuuuttt! :D  this legend class one is going to be the best display item for ROTF soundwave oh i can see it now:bowdown: 

9. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    Me thinks the old style car is a Seeker :D 

10. AllSparkd

AllSparkd O_O

Hailstorm looks alot like one of the drones from the ROTF game.

that Voyager prime looks amazing, its like a shrunken-down leader class mold

11. S250

S250 BEASTBOX

News Credits:
    DarkMount and HailStorm will very fit with Bludgeon,can't wait the badass tank trio!!!!

12. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

i am so sick of seeing a new movie bumblebee toy.

13. fallen_revenge

fallen_revenge Movie News Addict

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
  14. Swoop Dogg

Swoop Dogg Hi Yukio!

News Credits:
    Man, I guess I'm in the minority. Other than Grimlock (which I already have), I don't think any of these Transformers are exciting. I was hoping for more G1 inspired Classics/Universe figures.

Oh well. I'm glad there are some people out there who like what's coming out in 2010. Since I won't be buying any of these new figures there will be more on the shelves for you!

15. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    - Legends - Definitely getting Ravage, but I think I might just stick with the Rampage and Long Haul from the Devastator set. Not that the individual Legends of them look bad, I just don't need multiple versions of them.
    - Leader BB - Eh, not bad, but I'm not buying another BB figure.
    - Scouts - Hubcap is a must-have and I'll likely get Brimstone too, although the hands are a bit odd. Pass on the two repaints.
    - Deluxes - Pass on all of them. I'll be getting the exclusive repaint of Ravage, Ironhide looks like crap and I don't need another BB. Jetblade might be tempting if there's a sale, since it is a nice mold.
    - Voyagers - Seaspray looks excellent, so definitely getting it. Might buy Payload if there's a sale. Pass on Ratchet.
    - Leaders - Pass on Prime, since the mold sucks and this remold doesn't add anything useful. Starscream looks great and I'll definitely get it.

16. S. Crapper

S. Crapper Member

they look a little shelformer-ish, pass

17. S. Crapper

S. Crapper Member

I deffinately wan ravage to display with dlx. soundwave.
    but why do they need to make rampage and long haul if we already have them in the combiner set?

18. Dinobot Snarl

Dinobot Snarl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Did anybody see insecticon Scout and breacher, these look absolutely awesome!!!

19. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    Legends - Will get the insecticon.
    Scouts - I like Hubcap, otherwise meh
    Deluxes - pass on all
    Voyagers - May get Sea Spray, pass on the rest.

20. MrByatis

MrByatis Questioning Rumble

News Credits:
    That new Power Bots Prime looks like he has icepicks for stabbing out the eyes of his enemies