TFU Treadbolt & TFMovie Optimus production quirks?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Yobuster, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Yobuster

Yobuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hi fellow boardies,

Just saw this at my local Zellers today. I couldn't believe it myself but i've got pictures to prove it.

Jetfire OR Treadbolt
    It is a MISB toy i saw on the shelf. Clearly in a Treadbolt box but looking at the toy inside, it's mostly Jetfire coloured but you'll notice the cockpit and a few other areas are Tread bolt coloured! Production fault? I saw 3 other Treadbolts but they were fine.

Optimus Prime has a defective left hand?
    Saw these two Optimus Primes at Zellers. Both appeared to be MISB but likely could be refunds. You can see the 2 Primes are in switched packaging but what is weird is the left hands!!! They're not Prime's original hands and looks to have been replaced.
    My guess? Somebody bought both and ripped out the left hands.

Attached Files:

2. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
    Yeah, most definitely swapped figures by some unscrupulous A-hole. Somewhat telling that the figures are altered in the way they are. That suggests a basher/modder has returned these. Anyone know of any TFW2005 board members that are working with Prime hands and Treadbolt pieces?

There seems to be a surge in instances of this happening now that the holidays are over.

3. Yobuster

Yobuster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Optimus's maybe but the Treadbolt? Looks like many of the parts were all swapped then.

4. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    that's fucked up.