Tfss 3.0 preiction.....black zarak!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by flatline72, Jun 19, 2014.

1. flatline72

flatline72 Banned

News Credits:
    i was betting that they would have a black zarak as a part of the add on sets for botcon 2014...and since that did not happen.

I'll bet that he will be one of the figures for TFSS 3.0 or as a club exclusive next year...all that $$ spent to make a head master TF...this repaint would make sense and knock an instant home run out of the ball park.

2. SG Roadbuster

SG Roadbuster SG Wrecker

News Credits:
    I doubt it'll be part of the sub service. he's just to massive and if he does it'll add another 50 bucks or so to the subscription fee. Now a Club store Boxed figure? gimmiegimmiegimmie

3. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    He would need a new faceplate though.

4. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Club store but I doubt the sub service.

5. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Not part of FSS because of the size. Shipping cost bit them on Ultra Mammoth, they won't repeat that.

All that retooling to create a headmaster? Um.... but Black Zarak would still need more remolding to look like Black Zarak.

While the G1 Black Zarak toy was a headmaster toy, he was not depicted as such in the Masterforce cartoon. None of the headmaster robot is actually visible in Black Zarak's robot mode, it's an entirely different helmet with it's own face.

So the headmaster retooling is not really useful in making Black Zarak. He'd either need a new head, or use the original E.Scorponok head.

At that point... there's some, but relatively minimal differences between such a potential expensive exclusive and the already existing Cybertron Dark Scorponok that was available at retail.

A Club store or FSS or Botcon or whatever Black Zarak figure based on the E.Scorponok mold is just never going to happen.