TFSS 3.0 is LIVE!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Falleneva55, Sep 5, 2014.

1. Falleneva55

Falleneva55 Active Member

E-mail just came in

Hello all,

Starting today, you can now place your pre-order for the Transformers Collectors' Club Figure Subscription Service for version 3.0! The order period will be open through October 2nd.

The service is available to anyone who is a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club. The cost of this additional service is $297 (plus shipping). You can pay all at once or in 3 installments. The 6 toys that make up the TFSS 3.0 are: KROK, NACELLE, TARANTULAS, CARZAP, SERPENT O.R. and G2 STARSCREAM. In addition to that you will receive a BONUS 7th figure to be mailed out with your final shipment.

Please watch TransformersClub.com over the upcoming days to see mock up images of all six figures figures (except the secret 7th free figure)!

The service is available to anyone who is a member of the Transformers Collectors’ Club. The cost of this additional service is $297 (plus shipping). You can pay all at once or in 3 installments. The 6 toys that make up the TFSS 3.0 are: KROK, NACELLE, TARANTULAS, CARZAP, SERPENT O.R. and G2 STARSCREAM. In addition to that you will receive a BONUS 7th figure to be mailed out with your final shipment.

Keep an eye onTransformersClub.com and on our official Facebook and Twitter pages for additional details. You can order now or wait until you have seen all six final mock up figures. The choice is yours as again, anyone who orders by ….. is guaranteed the complete set of toys upon completion of full payment.

Thanks!

Brian
    -------------------------------------------------
    http://www.mastercollector.com/fss/event.cfm?eid=8

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  2. G.B. Blackrock

G.B. Blackrock Autobot Ally

News Credits:
    I'll almost certainly be getting this (that G.B. Blackrock Kreon is a must have), but I'm going to take a day or so to make sure my finances are in order, and determine if it's better to go one lump sum vs. installments.

(I'm kind of allergic to the whole concept of the fee they charge per installment -- at least historically. I haven't yet checked to see if it's true this time around -- but the interest charged on the already-made payments may well end up higher than those per-installment charges)

3. Jacer

Jacer Find Kill Cleanse Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram: