TFSource and Canceling Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mr. Chaos, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Mr. Chaos

Mr. Chaos New Holder of the Matrix of Leakership

News Credits:
    So I've never ordered off of TFSource before and I have a quick question.

I want to preorder the final two Seacons, just in case something happens with Pulse not putting them up. I am doing the Preorder using my Paypal account (as I've heard of security issues with credit cards... so Paypal would be more secure, correct?).

My question is if they do pop up on Pulse will I be able to cancel my preorder, much like one can cancel an order from BBTS?

2. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

Unless I just didn't understand how their site worked, I thought they didn't let you pre order items with paypal, only debit/credit card? Thats one of the reasons I prefer BBTS over them because I don't have to worry about moving money onto my debit card or forgetting. For security reasons I don't keep a lot on my debit card so if I ever get fraud I'll notice right away (like how I noticed a year ago). But from what I read and understand, as long as the item still isn't instock yet and you weren't charged, its not a big deal to cancel a pre order

3. Mr. Chaos

News Credits:
    It's giving me the option to do the preorder with Paypal. Now I haven't finalized it yet, as I wanted to make sure I wasn't locked in to them, but it is giving me the option. And I have no credit cards on their site and won't ever put one on them

4. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    I believe if pre-orders are added to your stack, you can cancel to your hearts content like pre-orders POL on bbts.

Only ordered from TFSource twice. They didn't bother following up with me on an issue an I had on my second order over a year ago, so I haven't bought anything from them since.

I'm using a gift card visa with no balance as a place holder with them for the Seacons in case something goes wrong with Pulse or The Chosen Prime, lol.

5. Mr. Chaos

News Credits:
    What about if you don't do Stack? That's the only way they are letting me do Paypal.

6. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

The option is there, but when you try to actually complete the transaction it won't let you. I think it only lets you if you pay for your pre order upfront right than and there, which is something I wasn't going to do when at this rate when I (and most of the board) can't say for sure we'll actually get the first 2 or not with the debacle its turned into. So I have Seacons 4-6 on my "stack" which is basically the equivalent to BBTS' "pile of loot" but it only let me do it that way if I used my debit card.

7. Mr. Chaos

News Credits:
    That's actually what I am doing; non-stack. That's what was making me wonder about canceling.

Well, unless I get 100% confirmation that I can cancel doing a non-stack preorder then I'll wait to purchase.

8. HunterGreen2005

HunterGreen2005 In-Stock

News Credits:
    If you pick Paypal, do they charge you upfront?

If so, I wouldn't do it, they might make it hard for you to back out of the order.

You can lock in preorders on The Chosen Prime without being charged and cancel just as easily with a few clicks. Just pick the Rollers Stash option.

9. SectorStar

SectorStar Knightcron

I have them on my "stack" pre ordered with a debit card, but it won't charge till they're instock and from what I can see on my account page, its giving me the option to cancel them.

10. Mr. Chaos

News Credits:
    I did some searching on their website and yes, if you preorder without stacking then it is locked in. So nope, not doing that!

Thanks for all the help!

• Like Like x 1