TFsource 6-12 SourceNews

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Zoltaire, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Zoltaire

Zoltaire TFsource Emissary

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

In this issue of the SourceNews:
    1) TFsource Back from Botcon - Botcon Exclusives!
    2) TFcon Exclusive Powered Convoy Available for Sale!
    3) Transformers Generations Vol 2 - Ghost Starscream Preorder Up!
    4) Fansproject - Superion Aerial Team Appendage Add-on-kit Preorder
    5) Henkei Exclusive Strafe - Up for Preorder!
    6) Autobot Scout from iGear - Blue & Black Package Preorder Up!
    7) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

===============================================================
    1) TFsource Back from Botcon - Botcon Exclusives!
    TFsource is back from Botcon! Another great year, another great Botcon, thanks go out to the entire Botcon staff for all their hard work and the fans for making it a smashing success! Like each year, we have brought back a limited amount of the Botcon exclusives for our customers, so order away before they are sold out. The boxed set looks amazing and there are many desirable figures this year that we still have instock, so order these exclusives before they are sold out. We are also getting caught up since being out, and apologize for any delay to emails or updates to the site while we were at Botcon.

[​IMG]
    Botcon 2009 Wings of Honor Boxed Set
    Botcon 2009 Wings of Honor Loose Set
    Botcon 2009 Razorclaw and Elita One Set
    Botcon 2009 Leozack Attendee Exclusive Figure
    Botcon 2009 Sweeps 3-Pack Set
    Botcon 2009 Banzai-Tron and Skyquake Set Botcon 2009 Wings of Honor - Flak Figure

2) TFcon Exclusive Powered Convoy Available for Sale!
    A TFcon Exclusive! This piece was limited to just 500 pieces, and is a recolored version of the popular Classics City Commander Trailer Set! Recolored based on the Powered Convoy Diaclone color scheme, goes great with Classics Prime Cab (not included with the set)! This piece also includes additional silver missiles and launchers not included with the original City Commander. Note: TFsource has a limited amount of these figures available, also there is a Japanese issue planned that includes this trailer with chromed missiles. The packaging and other parts may be changed to differentiate the piece from the TFcon exclusive Powered Convoy piece

[​IMG]
    TFCon Powered Convoy - by Fansproject

3) Transformers Generations Vol 2 - Ghost Starscream Preorder Up!
    Featured Preorder! Highly anticipated, this preorder is for the exclusive and limited edition Henkei Classics Ghost Starscream! Translucent plastic akin to the Crystal Convoy makes this piece stand out. Available as a mail in premium with purchase of the Generations vol 2 book, this piece pays homage to the original e-hobby ghost Starscream figure which sold out nearly a decade ago! Preorder available today, ships 3rd Quarter 2009.

Best of all combo pricing is available, preorder Ghost Starscream with the Generations 2 book for just $114.95!

[​IMG]
    Transformers Generations 2009 Volume 02 - Exclusive Henkei Ghost Starscream

Transformers Generations 2009 Volume 02 - Book

4) Fansproject - Superion Aerial Team Appendage Add-on-kit Preorder
    New from Fansproject! This Superion add-on kit includes the fists, feet and gun to make your Superion stand out! This preorder set allows Superion to be more articulated and posable than ever before, and looks fantastic. Another great add-on set from Fansproject!

[​IMG]
    Superion Aerial Team Appendage Add-on-Kit

5) Henkei Exclusive Strafe - Up for Preorder!
    A Japanese Exclusive! Henkei Strafe was available as a premium, when opening a credit card within a Japanese department store. Very exclusive, and limited to just as many pieces as are purchased when opening a card, TFsource has managed to pre-secure a limited amount of these pieces. Piece will be released in August, preorder yours today before they're presold out!

[​IMG]
    Henkei Exclusive Strafe - Credit Card Premium - Limited Edition Piece

6) Autobot Scout from iGear - Blue & Black Package Preorder Up!
    Another new custom figure - Autoscout Cassette! Available in two package colors (not toy colors) each with different accessories is the Blue & Black package version. Includes a tape cartridge, comic, crystals, and the Black package includes Kremzeek and the blue includes Energon Cubes. Preorder yours today, just $19.99 each or combo pricing on both for $37.99!

[​IMG]
    Autoscout Cassette Set - Blue Package Version!

Autoscout Cassette Set - Black Package Version!

7) All instock & Preorder Transformers Links

TFsource - In-stock Transformers

TFsource - Available Preorder Transformers

Why go to the store when you can go to the SOURCE!

2. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

:crazy: Wow only $330.00 for the Sweep 3 pack? What a deal.

3. Railguard

Railguard Battalion Commander

Ebay:
    Crazy stupid overpriced toys. Not interested, I could repaint Cyclonus (it would look like crap) and save money.

4. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How are they guaranteeing the Clear Henkei Mirage figures and the Ghost of Starscream Henkei figure, these two items have cut off dates--Mirage's order date ended weeks ago...

5. twichy

twichy Well-Known Member

my beef with them is how they had the superion limb set as available mid may... and then don't say anything to the people who pre ordered about changing the date to june. i even emailed them and they told me that since i'm a customer i don't understand how these things work... last time ordering from them. had the same date problem with my henkei cyclonus. :p . BOOOOOOOOOO

want a good price for ghost starscream, go to toyarena.

6. shortround

shortround Banned

i hope they have a good expansion why i dind get ther emails

7. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:
    and funny how they are now sold out too :) 

8. blackout501st

blackout501st ultimate enforcing hound

i gotta get the superon upgrade set. that thing looks bad ass.

9. Seeker24

Seeker24 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    still hoping for a Henkei Red Alert re-stock.

10. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That sucks, at Botcon I asked if they where buying/ trading because they had stuff I wanted to trade for and they said they where not taking the exclusives and now here they are selling them. Oh well I’m happy with the deal I made with BBTS.

11. payton34

payton34 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm still waiting on the clear Henkei Mirage, wasn't that supposed to be released back in March?

12. taterx

taterx Lurkin since Transfandom

ZOMG! That was fast. Those toys are sweet but that was too steep for me. Hope some lucky so and so enjoys them.

13. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    According to the magazine releasing the images, the order cutoff date was 5/16/09 and the estimated shipping date is sometime in August.

I'm still wondering how they (this toy company) is planning to meet demand unless of course there IS a set number of items of available (which I'm not seeing in their listing).

14. maninthebox94

maninthebox94 Banned

What the fuck does that cassette turn into?

15. Wingsbr

Wingsbr Christian TF Fan :)

News Credits:
    I paid 150 and thought I got a good deal, but no way would I pay that much for these...

16. endemion28

endemion28 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Our price is better than toy arena, and you save $7.95 if you also get the book. $89.95 vs. $89.99 is trivial, but we also offer you the mint box upgrade for $2.00 which guarantees you a better toy packaging.

We explained to you that the manufacturers push back the release dates all the time and don't update us or anyone else. They also don't give an exact release date, just a month or a quarter and this always changes... We're looking at ways to update customers when release dates update to update our customers, but if the manufacturer doesn't update us or anyone worldwide, when the date gets pushed back to when it is, we won't be able to update you unfortunately.

Thanks
    Curt

17. endemion28

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The same as we do with every other import toy, it's only offered once and we have to preorder many months in advance, guaranteeing us a set quantity unless the manufacturer shorts us. We forecast demand and have so many to sell before it sells out. If you preorder when still available you can pretty much guarantee you will get the toy and you pay the posted price. The earlier you preorder the better off you will be, so we always encourage you to preorder early to avoid missing out or paying a higher price. If you look at the prior limited edition Henkei sets, we sold out of both the henkei thundercracker/skywarp and the henkei dirge/thrust so we would encourage you to preorder as we do not have that many sets left of the Clear Mirage before we're pre-sold out and we won't likely have an opportunity to get more due to the very limited production run and requirement to mail in the coupons which (as you mentioned) has already passed.

Thanks,
    Curt

18. endemion28

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Railguard you always post that our prices are overpriced, yet don't compare us to any other retailers with the same product. For these toys our prices are amongst the best out there, so unless you have a point of comparison you're flaming with no reference. If import toys are too expensive for you, then don't buy import toys.

Thanks,
    Curt

19. endemion28

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We were buying the leozack and the sweeps, we had plenty of the others and did not need them which is what we told everyone.

Thanks,
    Curt

20. endemion28

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We are trying to get more, but even 2 months before release everyone was pre-sold out and Takara/Tomy wouldn't allow any additional orders. If you can pick one up cheap anywhere I would suggest to do so now, of course we hope for a restock but everyone is saying "sold out" unfortunately.

It would be nice if Takara/Tomy did a second run *fingers crossed*

Thanks,
    Curt