TFs Express EX

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Zaltron, Aug 10, 2018.

?

Could you please let us know which way of pricing you would prefer to be used at the new site?

Poll closed Aug 30, 2018.
  1. Item price = Product price + Shipping cost.

57.5%
  2. Item price including shipping cost to USA and Canada.

42.5%
  1. Zaltron

Zaltron Well-Known Member

[Post a poll here as TFs Express EX site will focus on mainly 3rd party products and Takara Masterpiece]

As you might already know, our new TFs Express EX (Your Best Transformers Toys Source. Premium Shipping Service plus Factory Direct Price - TFs Express) is launched! We are now shipping to not only Europe but also North American and Oceania. It only takes 3 working days from China by our premium international tracked and signed service. We are afraid we won't choose the cheaper shipping option, e.g. EMS, which takes weeks to get delivered. That's because TFs Express is targeting to the greatest customer experiences rather than the cheapest price.

The new site will start shipping any ready-to-go orders from 18th August 2018.

Could you please let us know which way of pricing you would prefer to be used at the new site?
    1. Item price = Product price + Shipping cost. By this way, the customers see the individual product price on the list and get the total cost when check out. It offers combined shipping option for the customers to save some postage but not clear enough for the total cost until adding the shipping cost at the end.
    2. Item price including shipping cost to USA and Canada. That shows free shipping to the customers from USA and Canada that obviously gives a clear total cost at the beginning. In additional, "Free Shipping" is always a good marketing term, isn't it?
    Any comment is welcomed. We will make the final decision based on the feedback before the end of this month.

Thanks in advance :) 

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
  2. TFXProtector

TFXProtector Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1.) I like the fact that you're honest and up front about this.
    2.) I'd rather pay a little extra for EMS or better and actually get stuff now, safely, than to worry for weeks.
    3.) I think the pricing, with shipping included, is the best way to go.

EDIT: @zaltron what's better than EMS? I'll happily pay for that. lol

Last edited: Aug 10, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Hexatron

Hexatron Plastic crack junky

Tony at Robotoybase uses EMS and I usually get my packages in 7 days (shipped to Alberta CA) doesn't get much better than that, except maybe fedex which I usually receive items from Japan to Alberta in 4-5 days.

I too would prefer shipping included. If all sites did that it would be a lot easier to compare.

• Like Like x 3
  4. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Is he based in Hong Kong? I always get EMS in days from there, but mainland China EMS is always 10 or so days. ePacket from Taiwan is about 9.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Spiffy

Spiffy Well-Known Member

You might want to write out some examples. option2 seems nice as it takes the guesswork out of the final cost, but knowing hwo much the base item price is seems pretty important.

so is it:

1) [ ItemX: $5.00 + ?? shipping ] or A) [ itemX: $5.00 + $3.99 shipping ]

2) [ Item X: $8.99 ] or is it B) [ itemX: $8.99 ($3.99 shipping) ]

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hexatron

It's not really that important though. What does it matter if the figure or shipping is different from another site? The only thing that really matters is the end price no? Like if they were charging 20 bucks more for a figure than another site but after shipping it was actually cheaper to buy from TFs Ex would you buy from the other site because the "figure" is cheaper?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Spiffy

Spiffy Well-Known Member

Because if the shipping is really expensive, you're more likely to lump a larger order and buy once (or not at all), where if it is cheap, you can be happy to buy one off, as you go. So knowing the cost of shipping is a big part of how you shop. If this is factory price, and good shipping cost, I'd happily stock up a bunch of purchases before shipping, and ignore ebay where even for 'free' shipping, you're paying an inbred cost of $3.00 (or whatever) every time, spread over ten purchases, you get the idea.

• Like Like x 3
  8. OriginalFire

OriginalFire Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So is this a new company to buy from

• Like Like x 2
  9. Hexatron

That is true, I usually limit myself to one figure per purchase as a way to not go overboard so I've never really thought about it like you. I suppose they could use a discount on multiple items purchased but then it would make it more complicated than just having separate shipping and figure prices............
    (Raises hand)
    Can I change my vote? Haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. robh

robh Decepticon

it's probably going to be evenly split. As long as the shipping charges aren't obnoxious and they do combine when buying multiple options, that's the better way to go from a consumer standpoint. With that said, I do buy a lot more one-offs from Amazon since it's easy, and I have prime. However, it helps that their prices, even with shipping included, are usually very competitive.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hexatron

Crap didn't see this in order to multi quote (pain in the ass to edit posts for multiquote on my phone)

Yes I believe he is in HK. I really only order from RTB and Baba so my knowledge of postage from different areas is somewhat limited haha.

• Like Like x 1
  12. TFsExpress

TFsExpress TFs Express - Your Transformers Source

Thanks Zaltron. I will start taking it from here :) 

We are using DHL/Fedex, but only their most expensive shipping service channel that takes 3 working days (some places might only take 2 working days based on the flight shift).

The warehouse is in mainland China.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Faxie

Faxie Well-Known Member

EMS for the Netherlands usually means that your package end up in customs for 2 weeks...

• Like Like x 3
  14. deaculpa

deaculpa Seven Star Fist

News Credits:
    How did you fail to post a link to this new site?

• Like Like x 2
  15. TFsExpress

Is this allowed here? I was given a spam message alert when submit any content contains a link :( 

• Like Like x 1
  16. moonDUST

moonDUST Well-Known Member

Instagram:
    I used to shop a lot at tfs-express but then the one webshop turned into two (seperated shops for in stock and pre order) and wasnt able to combine pre orders and instock orders anymore (or do I miss something here? ). They do have the best prices for takara tfs in Europe. And now theres a third shop. Probably more interesting for US collectors than European. But appreciating the effort.

• Like Like x 1
  17. RustyBarnacles

RustyBarnacles Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The factory prices listed don't seem any better than any other place, whether that is Ebay or even some US based retailers. Kind of bummed.

• Like Like x 1
  18. TFsExpress

You should be able to combine the shipments cross two sites. Just choosing "I want combined shipping and pay postage separately" shipping option when you check out, it won't charge you any postage. You can then raise the combined shipment requests with relevant order reference numbers and item names in your checkout comments. You can also raise the request (or change your delivery plan) anytime by contacting us via either website contact form/message or email. Hope that helps :) 

That's because the price already including our expensive 3-days free shipping service at the moment.

• Like Like x 2
  19. TigerBlade

TigerBlade Prepare for extermination

News Credits:
    No. They've been a UK retailer for years but are expanding.

• Like Like x 3
  20. TFXProtector

News Credits:
    Ah. Yeah, Hong Kong is great for EMS shipping. I received packages, in Ohio, in 2 days!

Hey, as long as I can ship multiple items at once and combine shipping, I'm good! I've used DHL plenty of times and it worked out great, minus one time.

Are you new here? If I remember correctly, you have to have a certain amount of posts in your post count before they'll allow that.

• Like Like x 1