Good Morning! Thank you for the positive feedback. Really quick update... I put in 24 hours this weekend on this thing. It really is what I spend my time doing at this point. I am still waiting on what I hope will be a good resin to use. The Formlabs durable worked, but It would be much easier and no more expensive to just order a $200-250 liter of resin. In the mean time I have printed all of the parts in cheap-o resin to form fit. I am new to supports, so I under supported some crucial areas which lead to some parts being stretched at the pegs or warped. The parts do not fit like they should, but I was able to test the real world clearance of the parts during transformation. I also get to see better what to support where and why. lol Also have been fine tuning the printed parts. To the pictures... Joints are nice and solid! OOooooh, coming together... Please disregard the gappy-ness. The arm that connects the bug head to the body was not supported well and is all wonky! His little mouth opens. I also splayed the balls out a bit on the hand, resulting in more of a finger spread. I cut out the back of the fingers, so he can be on all fours running. Fist The fingers are perfect! they stay in so well!!!! Sorry so quick. Hope to have 'er wrapped up very soon. More throughout the week.