TFNation 2019 - 16 - 18 August, 2019

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Sol Fury, Aug 20, 2018.

1. misfire19d

misfire19d Uniquely-minded Transformers fan.

He should chain Mariotte by his ankle to the table during his panel. That way Ruckley can direct all questions about pacing directly to him.

2. The Mad Demobot

The Mad Demobot Well-Known Member

I swear to god if the panel gets malicious from fans and panelists I'll keep reading these comics not just that is actually FINE, but out of pure spite because you guys couldn't go one issue without a brawl in-universe and out.

3. Black Convoy

Black Convoy Proudly Peruvian Transfan Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
  4. Novaburnhilde

Novaburnhilde Neoseed

News Credits:
    Are people seriously worried about Ruckley? He'll be fine, jeez. He's a big boy, I'm sure he can take the softball criticism that may be lobbied at him. If he gets a bit of criticism or (god forbid) someone makes a joke, and he doesn't feel welcome anymore, perhaps he shouldn't come back. I'm not exactly sure what some of you are expecting to happen at the panel, but it sounds hilarious.

I sure hope no one asks about sales during that IDW retrospective panel though, that'd be awkward.

Continuing to read a low-quality comic out of spite, eh? That'll show 'em. :p  I refuse to apologize for criticizing poor work from someone who has no previous experience writing for Transformers. He should expect any criticism he's given and take it like the grown-ass man he seems to be, that's how writers improve, believe it or not.

Are we seriously at a point now where criticizing low quality content is considered malicious?

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Markatron

Markatron MarKreations Studios

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Will there be a way we can watch it live or something?

6. Acteon

Acteon Overworked

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm sure the organisers won't let anyone get unruly. I don't read the new run so I've no interest but I do hope people can feel allowed to be critical so long as its respectful.

Feedback and critique is vital, or else how do we improve anything?