1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

TFMaster

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Altercron, May 6, 2004.

1. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

:thumbdown  he sucks, utterly and horribly, not a nice perosn at all avoid him at all costs, refuses to send money, expects you to send product first I had to go to his home and beta him to get my ten bucks.....
    just jokin, very good person to deal with, sent money quickly, lets you know when the package arrives, pleasure doing business with him :thumb : A+

2. prozac

prozac Newly Converted

I second that! Thanks TFMaster!

3. optimus kimchee

optimus kimchee Well-Known Member

I just got my Custom Optimus colored Energon Saber from him today, AWESOME WORK!!!! Great communication, awesome service and best of all did EXACTLY what I asked for my colors for the saber!!

I love this thing, even when they are in alt mode or bot mode they looks great standing next to Optimus or attached to an Optimus trailer!! :eek: 

4. valiant_knight

valiant_knight Well-Known Member

Great guy to deal with, will definatly deal with him in the future, gave me a great deal on an Xbox.

5. optimus_primus

optimus_primus Well-Known Member

Great seller. Communicative and ships fast. :ROCK

6. The-Return

The-Return New Member

smooth transaction

:thumb  Though some buyers must send first to recieve. He's a great seller, provided me with what i needed and when i needed it. i would and probly will do business with him again..... thanks you get an A++

:rock 

7. The-Return2005

The-Return2005 The last Sayian on Earth

I had a name change so i must quote myself

"Though some buyers must send first to recieve. He's a great seller, provided me with what i needed and when i needed it. i would to hope to and probly will do business with him again..... thanks you get an A++"