TFCON powered commander with bonus TFCON exclusive comic $350 shipped

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by bchorean, May 4, 2009.

1. bchorean

bchorean Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    FOR SALE:

TFCON exclusive powered commander MISB
    I have 5 available. The best condition boxes go to the earliest buyers.

$350US including comic
    (free shipping: USPS parcel post).
    Buyers pays extra for quicker shipping.
    Will ship to USA only.

no trades/negotiations

payment via paypal only.
    email me at [email protected] or private message me if interested.

this is my first time selling on the boards. but you'll have a worry free transaction.
    thanx

2. Solscud007

Solscud007 Banned

News Credits:
    In all honesty, your reassurance for a "worry free transaction" is skeptical. Your word alone is not worth anything.

It is best if you can provide a trade/sell/buy history with anyother medium. Like do you sell on ebay? post your ebay ID. Or if you have had any past transaction with any other forum.

3. bchorean

bchorean Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    heh guys, i do have a ebay id:
    bchorean

but i only sold movie tickets there. I've been a collector for years and never sold any of my transformers. I bought a total of 6 powered commanders. I just want to get back a portion of my trip costs. I've never scalped transformers from my collection. I'm not pressuring anyone into buying it from me, its just an offer on my part. Sorry if I offended anyone in the fandom.

4. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I want to make something clear:

THERE IS NO DISCUSSION IN SALES THREADS. PERIOD.

I don't care if you think his price is too high. I don't care if you think he's scalping. I don't care if someone raped your family pet and you want to take it out on him because you don't agree with his price. This is not a thread to discuss someone's sale, this is a thread for people to offer to sell their stuff and for people to contact the buyer regarding the transaction.

As should be obvious by the double-digit infractions I handed out to every single person who broke the rule of discussion in this thread, I swear to whatever diety you want to believe in that if I have to come back in this thread and delete even a single post, I'm giving that person a temporary ban for blatantly ignoring a staff request.

Now shut up, stop whining, stop being idiots, and follow the God damn rules of this forum. NO DISCUSSION.