TFcon Orlando 2020: March 20-22

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Onslaught24, Oct 27, 2019.

1. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I received an email from them, staying that they hope to have dealer spaces in registration opened within the next few weeks should be before that the Thanksgiving week

2. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Rob your were in there helping Capture Prey during set up on Friday. You saw how the tables did not have the correct space between them. Which I was 1 of the 1st people to bring that up to the staff member that showed me my space. We paid for a spot and was told it's was going to be 8 x 8 and most were move like 6 x 6. If they are willing to spend the money to have 6 or 8 booths I'm fine with that. If what I was told was true and the artist we're going to be in the same room as the toys and not in their own room like what happen. We all would of been tight on space. Was happy were I was in the dealers room and the amount we made. I'm looking forward to Orlando as my in-laws live down there so no hotel bill for us. Which free up money to have 2 booths in March if I want.
    I talked to several people already and most said they're going to try to have their taxes done as fast as possible so they have it for the show and with it being in March it's just going to be the collectors not the whole family as they can not see pulling the kids out of school

3. edicius

edicius I need a drink.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow, this might be my first con since Botcon '07. And it's local enough for me to bring the kids along too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OmegaTaco Supreme

OmegaTaco Supreme Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb TFW2005 Supporter

I might have to see when the kids spring break is and when they will be at the ex\'s. Gather some of my buds and go golfing while down there also.

5. UltraPrimal

UltraPrimal N/A

News Credits:
    Maybe it's because I just watched a bunch of episodes, but I wouldn't mind some kind TF: Prime reunion at TFcon Orlando. And/Or, on a somewhat related note because it's the same animation company, I would also be interested in seeing if it's possible to get guests from the upcoming War For Cybertron Netflix show. We still do not know when the show is being released. Just "2020". Nor do we know who's cast in it. But I suspect we should be seeing something soon.

6. Shempdog

Shempdog Well-Known Member

Bring Optimus and Bumblebee too!

7. Bountyhunter3232

Bountyhunter3232 King Of Bounty Hunters

So TF con is coming to home huh...probably wont go though

8. motorhead9999

motorhead9999 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got an email that dealer registration for Orlando is now up.

9. WyldeBill

WyldeBill Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Could have sworn I posted about hotel reservations