TFcon DC 2019 exclusive Mastermind Creations Reformatted R41 Ultio

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Darkprime, Oct 21, 2019.

1. ichnach

ichnach Predacon

News Credits:
    How are there no youtube reviews of this guy yet?

• Like Like x 2
  2. TraitorJ

TraitorJ Well-Known Member

Was wondering the same thing.

3. LazyAza

LazyAza MMC color go brrrr

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    If no one who got a copy at the con is a reviewer then no reviews. The psx copies aren't shipping till next week.

I'll have a video up for him and the two mirages whenever mine show up but eh no idea when in november that'll be.

I'd assume if anyone else has a copy on the way it'll be paik. Like me he might be waiting on the psx copies too though.

4. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    I was mainly bitching about the lack of advance notice. Which was total bullshit! I despise exclusives. I don't understand how you guys can be so casual about them. To me they're the worst thing to happen to this hobby. Especially if you would like to go back & get one like 4 or 5 years later. Maybe they're not so bad at the time of release but you're screwed if you don't want it at first but then change your mind a few years later. I would like to buy back my Botcon Arcee & Mass Production Type Noisemaze & there ain't no way in hell I can do that now.

Nope! No credit cards. No cell/smart phone. No family. And nobody to put as an emergency contact when I go to the hospital. Shocking isn't it? Everything the average American takes for granted.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It sure is....who even uses hospitals nowadays?!?...:rolleyes: 

:D 

6. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    Are you like ...... Jack Reacher?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Autobrat Leader

Autobrat Leader Bratwurst in Disguise

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Just living off the grid in a bunker full of robots. You live in the Fallout universe or something?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    Not far enough off the grid, it seems, since he still sees fit to use the internet.

• Like Like x 4
  9. DrCalligari

DrCalligari Does it come in purple?

News Credits:
    I'm just the opposite. I love con exclusives. I don't ever go to Cons but I love that they can be bots that may/ probably wouldn't get made otherwise. It allows more room for creativity.

And I'm sorry for your situation, I'm assuming all those aren't by choice?

• Like Like x 2
  10. Mad Prime

Mad Prime Madness! This is Iacon!

News Credits:
    People do sell their con exclusive just like with the non con exclusive.

And even with the non con bots, after a time some can't be bought anymore, the supply isn't infinite.

In the end it is al part of the experience of collecting.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aimless Misfire

Aimless Misfire Banned

News Credits:
    Ok, so no pictures or videos of this guy anywhere? Did anybody actually get this thing? Mine should be here Monday.

The credit cards & cell/smart phone are by choice. I love being debt free & I have always hated the phone. I have a very cheap land line just to get shit done. I don't want to be a fucking zombie like majority of the population.

Cell phone zombies.jpg

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  12. divinecomedy

divinecomedy Board Certified Fans Trollar

News Credits:
    So MMC did the right thing after all making this a Con "exclusive".

It's so exclusive, no one is posting reviews or pictures :) 

13. Whovian Zorker

Whovian Zorker Well-Known Member

My order from PSX is still “Awaiting Fulfillment” because Ultio and Sphinx Pharaoh both have an expected release date of November 3.

Get your camera setup ready for Monday evening, Pallie, ’cause it looks like you’re the one responsible for taking those pics.

Don’t let us down.

OR ELSE.

Capisce?

...pretty please???

• Like Like x 1
  14. godotislate

godotislate S-Secret Police?!

News Credits:
    I assume either video reviewers haven't gotten a copy yet, or haven't had time to shoot a video yet, or just don't care, but there are plenty of photos on various places on the internet. (Daimchoc's FB probably a good place to start looking for them.) On the other hand, IAMNOFIRE on weibo posted a pretty comprehensive photoset before the con, and @LazyAza attached a representative subset of those photos in a post upthread, so I'm not sure there's any more that photos can reveal about the figure.

PSX hasn't shipped orders yet, and it'll still take between 1 - 3 weeks before people receive them after that.

But anyway here are the full IAMNOFIRE galleries on weibo (also attached the photos here)
    MMC出品
    2019TFCON限定品
    蝙蝠 PT.1@鋼鐵星... 来自IAMNOFIRE----刚丝 - 微博

MMC出品
    2019TFCON限定品
    蝙蝠 PT.2@鋼鐵星... 来自IAMNOFIRE----刚丝 - 微博

And here's a review with a photo gallery
    Cybertron Warriors

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  15. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    A little late but maybe they are all still listed in eBay limbo.

In the mindset of getting figures that will otherwise go unproduced, I agree, a convention figure is nice. I do, however, like the non attendee purchase option MMC and some retailers do their best to offer. This why I prefer the idea of a "convention debut" to an actual "exclusive".

I can't and never would attempt to get to every TFCon that will ever be in my lifetime, I prefer that I have the figures offered for it available for significantly less than double their convention retail price which seems to be the exclusive standard on the secondary market. Just because I can't attend doesn't mean I should have to pay for someone else's vacation.

That all said, to those who wonder why it wasn't a mass release, consider this, even as an "exclusive" and with whatever demand that may generate, the figure is still available for purchase. Perhaps, MMC/A3aU knew their market demand a little better than believed.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
    Really? How is your credit if you don’t mind me asking? You needn’t give a specific number. Just wondering.

And not everybody who has a mobile phone is a “zombie” - what you’re mostly assuming is just flat out false. We’re not all tweens and teens - in fact I am assuming most of us on here are in our mid/late 30’s and going into our 40’s.

I am typing on my phone as we speak. I do 99% of my posting on here with my phone and not my (very expensive gaming) PC. I’d rather use my few-hundred dollar phone. How do you keep in contact with people? Is that also by choice? I am very sorry to hear about the no family thing - but surely it would be intelligent to have a (mobile) phone in case you’d needed to call someone in a emergency? Sorry for all these questions but it truly boggles my mind. What about contacting *friends*?

If you seen someone in an accident and had to alert the authorities, would you run to the (mostly extinct) pay phone and call 911? Okay. Sorry. Enough of these questions.

———

I am also waiting for my PSX order. Used EMS. Here is hoping it gets here soon!

• Like Like x 3
  17. Hicks_Royel

News Credits:
    Advice, pay no mind to that one. Consider the name of the one who you are debating with and realize it's quite apt.

• Like Like x 3
  18. ichnach

ichnach Predacon

News Credits:
    What a douchy, look-at-me-i-have-money post. Brag a little more. Not everyone wants/needs constant contact with others or the internet.

• Like Like x 1
  19. RyanCharlie

RyanCharlie Banned

For a second I thought that was a Leus post.

20. Honesty

Honesty honestly, Honesty!

News Credits:
    What in the ever loving f*ck are you talking about.

Try reading more than the first few sentences, you assuming t*atwaffle.

Reading is hard. I know. I know the post was long, but try try again as the children’s books say.

The credit comment wasn’t about bragging or saying I have money. Again you are assuming here. It was a question because of content he posted.

The “expensive” PC (you have no idea how much or how little I spent) was mentioning how I still prefer convenience rather than using the/a PC. You assumed here, too. And I am guessing this is where you stopped reading.

And lastly: the no-mobile-phone-by-**CHOICE** comment was very much legitimate as well.

What’s he supposed to do if he falls off some ledge and survives. People can’t hear him yelling for help and he’s pinned in somehow? Should he just maybe saw his arm or leg off instead of, you know, calling someone? Like that one guy from the books and movie eh?

How about needing to contact someone for assistance if someone’s life is at stake?

(Now THAT was douchy. But you deserved it for being an ass)

EDITED for clarity. And going way off topic. I expect modding incoming soon.
    —-

Can’t wait for Senator Ratbat <3

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    • Like Like x 2