TFCon Chicago room sharing thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Insane Galvatron, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    Couldn't find a thread on room sharing, so I started one. Let's use this thread to make last minute room sharing deals to save money.

I just booked the only king size bed room available. I was sharing with someone else, but they backed out. Since the room was booked in their name, I had to book this in case I can't find a replacement.

I'd like to share a room with at least one other person ( or couple ) to save money. I have an inflatable queen size bed I could sleep on if we share my room ( and you prefer the big bed ). Or we can use your room if you already have one. On my end, it's just me and my wife. No kids.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Coinhound

Coinhound Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Im lined up to share my room. Ill be arriving the 25th and leaving the 29th. LMK and we'll iron all the detail's out. I'll be at the Crowne Plaza. I have the two queen bed suite.

Coinhound

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coinhound

Ebay:
    2 weeks!!! WOOHOO!!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Coinhound

Ebay:
    WOOHOO!!! 1 week!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Venutech

Venutech New Member

I got room in a suite for 3. Its just me and I dont take up much space. Check in is today and checkout is Monday.