TFcon Chicago Parts Party

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by Hiro Prime, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hello to all who are planning to attend TFCon in Chicago.

Now & Then will be setting up a Parts Party for Thursday night (the 20th.) at the Hyatt Hotel for all of you who are arriving early to the show. We had a great time last year as the deals were fast and furious.

We'll have a lot of great toys to show from all TF generations as well as a few 3rd party items. Along with thousands of parts for trade and for sale. As always, we Buy, Sell and Trade and we accept cash & cards.

I'll post the time we'll be open and the room # when we arrive on Wed. the 19th.

We look forward to a great time and an awesome TFCon this year. We hope to see you all there.

Harold

PS: I'll also update this thread throughout this weekend with lists of parts we are looking for if anyone has them and would like to trade/sell them to us.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hiro Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey all.

We have arrived at our room at the Hyatt. We are in room #2406 in the Executive wing. We are setting up the room right now and plan to be open Thursday afternoon at 4:00 pm.

Please join us and take advantage of our pre-show sale and huge selection of Toys and Thousands of Parts.

Harold.

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    Hey Harold,
    Do you have a chest plate for RID Urban Camo Ruination?

4. Hiro Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yes I do, Wreckgar.

Come on down and pick it up.

We are open! :dj :rock :scalper 

5. Hiro Prime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks to everyone who stopped by the room last night. We all had a lot of fun and a lot of deals were made.

But that doesn't mean the fun ends today. We are still open for people to come by and say hi and check out all the great toys we have left. The door will be open until 3:30 this afternoon in which we'll begin moving almost everything down to the dealers room. I say almost because we'll still have a few items tonight and all of the parts for more deals.

So if you're here in the hotel, come on by room #2406.

Harold

6. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    Damn, I'll grab it at the show Saturday. I did stop by and grabbed the Energon Downshift and completely forgot to ask in person. 4am start will do that