TFCON BALTIMORE 2021: October 22-24

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by worldsgreatest, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Darkprime

Darkprime Antigrav Singular Destron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I wouldn't blame Baltimore. The TFCon organizers chose this date and location. To be fair though, their past fall TFCons have been this same weekend each year (my wife's birthday weekend, I can't forget that). I don't know if they knew in advance when booking the reservation if Baltimore had other events that weekend.

As for the ticket, I see that there's a name on mine, but I don't know if they are checking ID's or if I can just edit the name on it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just went into my Event Brite Account and it will let me assign the ticket to someone else. :) 

• Like Like x 3
  3. neeral36

neeral36 The Lost Wrecker

News Credits:
    What I meant to say is the Baltimore Hilton Inner Harbor. All I have had is problems with my reservation since I booked it. I have nothing against the city of Baltimore. It is a really cool place.

4. G1 Cassette Hunter

G1 Cassette Hunter Hunting the Elusive G1 Cardbacks

News Credits:
    Baltimore has over the past decade or more gone far out of it's way to drive tourism from the city based upon the bumbling lack of infrastructure investments, crumbling existing infrastructure & politics, politics, politics. Not been the same after losing Otakon. No one to blame but themselves for the reality of the situation. Just hoping I find stores open to dine & shop based upon supply chain issues.

5. G1 Cassette Hunter

News Credits:
    May I ask - via pm to me - what you have hit for issues? All I did was make the reservation & bam done. Been a Hilton user for over 20 years now. Never an issue worldwide. Far cry from Marriott, Sheraton & Hyatt.

6. AutobotSparklight

AutobotSparklight Chicks dig giant robots

News Credits:
    I hope if we have another TFCon it won't be held the same weekend as another con and possibly holiday events. This is especially bad timing for everybody, I think. Parking around here can be questionable at the best of times, so I will just say that I am very glad I can walk to the Hilton from my house, because con weekend sounds like it's going to be especially hellish for parking.

• Like Like x 1
  7. G1 Cassette Hunter

News Credits:
    Impossible this year as everyone was coming out of the closet to get events going again & they crammed everything they wanted to do into the times left available within a 3-5 year or longer booking calendar. You get whats available for consideration when its "last minute" in the convention industry.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I think it's great we got someone from Cyberverse. i always thought the newer shows don't get much or if at all any guests for TFCon. Xavier's Dead End was a highlight for me, he's got a cool voice. I hope more future cons start diversifying a little more like this with what parts of the franchise our guests are from.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Trying to achieve something

News Credits:
    Is there anyway to cancel a TFcon ticket and get a refund?

• Like Like x 1
  10. neeral36

News Credits:
    Last I knew all sales are final. But apparently you can transfer the ownership of the ticket to someone else. You have to login to your Eventbrite account to do it.

11. TheCianinator

TheCianinator Well-Known Member

Yooo I am very much looking for a ticket right now, I'll give you your refund in exchange for the ticket. I'll buy a ticket off whoever's got one.

12. Darkprime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks @Zeegnome for buying my ticket. I hope you enjoy the con. I hope to go back next year wherever it is.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Maximus Danz

Maximus Danz Trying to achieve something

News Credits:
    Dm me

14. neeral36

News Credits:
    Seems I have stumbled on the fact that there is at least one or more exclusives being announced this week sometime. They put up a map of the venue on the TFCon website and it has Ages3&up with the word exclusives below it. The currently announced one if from The Chosen Prime.

15. Super Mecha Dad

Super Mecha Dad Your mechanical father.

Twitter:
    When I went in 2019 they announced most of the exclusives like two days before, and even then there were still a couple things that surprised me saturday morning walking onto the show floor.

I'm trying to temper my expectations with everything going on with the supply chain, but MMC/OX, FansHobby, and XTB are all sponsors, so they remain within the realm of possibility.

16. neeral36

News Credits:
    Really hoping for a Eris repaint. Love the mold. Hopefully they do not double dip again like they did with Sphinx; the Regenesis and Black/Gold repaint were nice but I would prefer two different figures from two different companies. Wednesday will hopefully be a good day for reveals.

Hopefully they shipped the exclusives early in anticipation of shipping issues. Preferably by air freight and not the slow boat.

17. Super Mecha Dad

Super Mecha Dad Your mechanical father.

Twitter:
    If MMC shows up with Eris and FansHobby shows up with their Fire Guts God Ginrai I'll have blown my wad by 9:30 Saturday.

18. AutobotSparklight

AutobotSparklight Chicks dig giant robots

News Credits:
    Yeah, I was eyeing that "Ages3&Up exclusives" thing on the map too. Been a little worried about not having heard any more about con exclusives since the NA Pistolonyx, but seeing that makes me sure that there's more coming.

19. neeral36

News Credits:
    I would love it if Fire Guts was one but realistically it is too big a figure to do an exclusive with and pre-orders are not even up yet. It is not beyond reality for Fire Guts to be on display in the dealer room. The Chosen Prime does a huge display case wall with all of the 3rd party current releases and to be soon released samples. Historically exclusives are smaller figures at a lower price point.

20. G1 Cassette Hunter

News Credits:
    So I got an email in regards to additional tickets :

"We have good news for anyone that wasn't able to get a weekend ticket to TFcon Baltimore 2021.

We have been able to expand our space at the Hilton Baltimore for this weekend.

We will be putting a limited number of weekend tickets on sale today at 12 noon.

Admission / Registration / Ticket Information

If you previously bought a General admission Saturday and/or Sunday ticket and upgrade to a weekend pass we will be able to refund you for your general admission tickets if you email [email protected] by end of day Tuesday.

Any questions/inquiries, please email so we can answer you directly as social media posts are easily missed.
    Thanks!"