TFCC Trans-mutate arriving

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Rodimus13, May 31, 2014.

1. Rodimus13

Rodimus13 Member

News Credits:
    Not sure if anyone has posted about this, but I just received my Trans-mutate figure. So if you've ordered one, you should be getting it soon.

[​IMG]

• News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Drama Geek

News Credits:
    Nice is there any issues with it ?

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
  4. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
  5. DoubleClouder

DoubleClouder Prototype / Testshot collector

News Credits:
    Is Rampage supposed to be a Maximal in this iteration?

6. Autobot City Comics 2008

Autobot City Comics 2008 Drama Geek

News Credits:
    Wow after looking at those I want it more now, one would think it will be for sale at Botcon...right

7. ZapRowsdower

ZapRowsdower Besieged by Rising Hasbro Prices!

I like it... but price is crazy. I'll wait for a sale. :D 

8. Rodimus13

Rodimus13 Member

News Credits:
    Not from what I can tell. It's actually a gift for my wife (she loves Transmutate and her birthday is in a couple of months) so I didn't want to do more than just open it and make sure the figure hadn't melted or something. The packaging is real nice and sturdy for the most part. Though the back of the box had this odd feeling crease or something on it that made me think it had been cut into at first. But other than that everything looked good. I'm just waiting for my "Protoform X" to show up so I can put it in the same box.

9. highlander3000

highlander3000 Jump around!

News Credits:
    It's a nice figure but I think the price is high. I find myself slowly being priced out of this hobby.

10. DarkPrinceofKaon

DarkPrinceofKaon Formaly known as D'POK

Ebay:
    Just got mine in today and all I have to say is...WOW! This is one fantastic Fembot, man!

The club out did themselves on this homage to the original Beast Wars character and in fact like it even more as Transmutate rather then 1st edition Arcee. Like Primal Sabbath has said, she does have loose legs at the hip-sockets, but that's nothing that a little Future Floor Polish can't fix.

And she isn't gold, that I can attest. I am a bit of a visual artist, so I really know my colors. I would describe her as "Champagne" and accented with tame Teal shades and small silver high lights. The silver around her head crest could have been better chosen as it does get a little washed out, but it's not totally bad. Just not "good".

Alt mode and transformation are nice and tight. Everything pegs together well and all other joints besides the hips have retained their full strength.

Possessing all the great engineering characterized by the Prime 1st edition's as well as being combined with a love story that has the potential to be amazing, I would recommend that everyone simply pick this figure up.

Sometimes the club makes duds. This time however, they nocked it out of the park. Grab this figure before she's gone. :thumb 

11. RNSrobot

RNSrobot Keeper of the Waspinator Swarm. Blam.

Rampage technically is a Maximal. He was a Maximal experiment to re-create Starscream's indestructible spark (gone bad). Megatron forced him into service of the Predacons during the BW...

if X had had HIS way, he would've destroyed everybody. ^^