TFCC Heatwave pics and bio!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by blue death, May 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blue death

blue death Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got my Heatwave and included was my membership card with his bio on the back. here it is word for word!

Heatwave
    Allegiance: Decepticons
    Specialty: Weapons/Systems Design
    Weapons: Missile Swarm
    Unique quality: Machine empathy. Able to communicate with and remotely control any non-sentient machine.

BIO

Heatwave never thinks much about the past. He's Aware of the flaws in his memory in only the most distant sort of way. It is only when the Decepticons around him recall old times or trade stories of what they did before the war that he has the most vague recollections. Heatwave has more pressing issues on hs mind than his lack of a past.

Despite his dearth of self-reflection, he is a mechanical genius. Seemingly insurmountable engineering problems are the live wire from which his mind feeds. While others invent new weapons and technology for use in the war against the Autobots, it is Heatwave's task to solve the problems inherent in making new technology practical and reproducible. It is a job he takes on with gusto. When presented with a new design challenge, he focuses on it to the exclusion of all else. On one occasion, he continued working on a particularly knotty software bug even as a Decepticon safe house collapsed in flames around him.

He is totally devoted to Megatron and the Decepticon fight for freedom. To him, life is open-source; all beings should be free to experience it however they choose.

"This is quantum hexi-crypto. Totally unbreakable. I'll need three minutes."

i snapped some quick pics of his individual bot mode. the only other limbs o have are skyfall and landquake so i cant do the whole combiner yet. sorry if the pics are crappy it was the only camera i could find to use at the time. hope this is news! i already posted this info on his resorce page too.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Bgrngod

Bgrngod Autocon

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.