TFCC FSS 2.0 2nd Payments?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Oracle_Aesir, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    I was just on my bank account and noticed a chunk of money that looks about right to be the second installment for the FSS subscription. (Haven't had any email from them, and it hasn't updated online properly on my bank yet) But this would be the right time of year for it to be taken.

Since this is my first time doing this system I wondered if you guys knew if this was likely the case (ie did they just take the money last year too) or have I maybe been robbed?

2. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

You have to go to the TFSS subscription website (Transformers Collectors Club) scroll down all the way down the page where you will see figure subscription services click on it and it will send you to the subscription page. Log in, and go down the page to my account and it will lead you to your updates and charges.

3. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    Ah thank you. Just checked and it has been taken (would have checked earlier myself, but that site is so badly designed)

4. combaticon164

combaticon164 Warlord of Floriduh

Yeah they are a decade behind lol.

5. LegendAntihero

LegendAntihero Banned

Hasbro should send them more money