TFC Toys Satan (Abominus combiner)

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Scaleface, Jul 15, 2017.

?

Are you interested?

1. yes

42.5%
  2. maybe

23.5%
  3. no

30.6%
  4. Shattered Glass Abominus please!

7.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Agent Prime 2814

Agent Prime 2814 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
  2. insert clever name

insert clever name Well-Known Member

shoot I hope that doesn't affect TFSource's Satan shipment.

• Like Like x 1
  3. divinecomedy

divinecomedy JAB-A-WOOOKIE

News Credits:
    Weird, mine shipped already. I also ordered the Cleavers. Drop them a note. Maybe they were having system issues.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Agent Prime 2814

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    ok was off on my date...it was 15 days ago on the 18th. Still weird didn't get any notice of a shipping. So yeah I sent a message. Thankfully it was through paypal and if there is an issue I have until jan to file a claim and theoretically get my money back. I did see TFSAFARI has 2 of these guys in stock...cutthroat and sinnertwin...and preorders available for blot and rippersnapper...or whatever their names are under tfc. LOL

5. The Happenin Rhinoceros

The Happenin Rhinoceros TEAM MONKEY PANTS FOREVER

I'd try contacting him. Bababobo has been a class act for a LONG time

6. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

To be clear, when you say you didn't get any notice of shipping, do you simply mean you didn't get an email update, or that if you log into your order page there's no notice the order has shipped? I rarely get emails from Baba notating shipping (Might be spam filter?) but as soon as I pull up the order page on their site I see the tracking number and links.

7. Agent Prime 2814

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Well i didnt create an account. I just paid through paypal so not sure how i can check order page. And paypal never alerted me item was shipped, which always does for toy robot magazine which i also dont have a stabding account but order through paypal.

8. Sanity Bleeds

Sanity Bleeds Well-Known Member

Not so sure, I've had an account with their site for many years, heck, even my Ebay orders with them tended to show up on my order page with their site years back, so I don't see an immediate way to check for order updates without signing in to an account (would personally recommend signing up, the discounts and coupons are pretty frequent, on top of them often having some of the cheapest prices outside of TaoBao bulk ordering). But in general, despite using Paypal as payment, I don't typically receive notices from Paypal either when an order ships from their website like I would on Ebay transactions with them.

Best recommendation would by to check your email and spam folders for "bababobo00712.com" as your search criteria, barring that, try signing up for an account with them and see if it populates your order then?

9. ThrustJan

ThrustJan Well-Known Member

I'd problably pass this combiner but I'm considering a lot Blot,like how is big ,just as G1 for proporttions, and I'm already waiting for their Hun Gurr pics,surely also him won't escape.
    I noticed however that from unboxing ,Mammon is mistransformed,changing him in robot mode from package is difficult?Instruction shows something about it?

10. The Happenin Rhinoceros

Mammon is a decent Blot, I think he gets more hate than he deserves. I personally like him quite a bit, especially in robot mode. Monster mode is fun, too, aside from some little quirks. Unpopular opinion, but I recently bought Unique Toys Troll and generally think Mammon is the better Blot for me.

The biggest issue for me was getting him properly to robot mode out of the box. He comes partially transformed for some stupid reason. No, the instructions aren't much help since it seemed to be random steps that were done. It took a little bit, but you can figure it out by looking at pictures and videos online to see what is different.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Turingmachine75

Turingmachine75 Has a wonderfully folded backpack

His lower jaw saw and a pair of alt mode thigh pieces can easily come loose as well.

12. The Happenin Rhinoceros

Yeah, the saw is better if you clearly coat the pegs. To be fair, every single one of these has had a part or two (usually translucent) that slipped out on first transformation that I had to glue in.

13. DracoPrimal

DracoPrimal Maxicon

I sold my Ordin to be able to get in on this set... Troll needed a slightly longer, articulated neck, opening jaw, and Mammon's monster mode "hands" instead of his... baby claws... outside of those specific things, I still feel like Troll better than Mammon. But so far, I'm:
    Troll > Mammon
    Astaroth >> Fenrir
    Leviathan >>>>>>>Alberich
    Don't have it in hand yet (YO TFSource! where u at?) but confident Lucifer >>>>> Hagen

And finally, STILL haven't seen TFC's HG, but I'm hoping it is swoon-worthy because I LOVED Siegfried. Weapons were kinda iffy, but man I loved all his modes.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Turingmachine75

If Mammon’s monster arms were longer, and maybe a little thinner, he’d be perfect.

• Like Like x 1
  15. The Happenin Rhinoceros

I liked Troll's bot mode quite a bit, and really like the ability to use the monster arms in said mode. In monster mode is where he falls apart in my eyes. Due to the way he transforms, he ends up being like half the size of his bot mode which is...unintimdating, to say the least. The bigger flaw for me, by far, is that his arms in beast mode can't bend up unless you turn them around so the tucked in bot arms are on top. It's ugly as hell and an extremely dumb design decision that I just can't forgive.

He's well made with great joints, but overall I just prefer Mammon. I feel like he was, despite everyone's complaints, better thought out overall.

• Like Like x 3
  16. ThrustJan

ThrustJan Well-Known Member

Along with Blot that is the the one interests me more,true has flaws, but in bot mode has much of G1 and these red rotating blades on mouth in troll/ogre mode render him much menacing apart stink and claws.POTP Blot was a little too slender for me.
    Apart this I'm more and more tempted by their Leviathan,shark jaw and head rising from shoulder is genius and all blue face renders him original and transforming must be easier than Mammon.
    Once opended by box do you suggest to transform Mammon first in beast then in bot?I'd prefer to have him first in bot mode,but if you can't answer,no problem.
    I want these bots because I plan to keep Mammon and Leviathan especially in bot mode on shelf instead their Hun Grrr if will have a back and body huge as big dragon G1 will be kept in best mode,for me is much better than bot mode.
    I also had read that their previous combiner Poseidon suffers from that mode,hope that for their new Abominus will solve the thing.

17. The Happenin Rhinoceros

Then you will definitely love Mammon.

Yes, Leviathan's transformation is, so far, the best of the team.

I suggest going backward to bot mode. It was hard for me to figure out what was needed to get to beast mode from the way he came out of the box. Getting him back to bot mode and starting at the beginning worked better for me. It's not that hard to get him to bot, and you can always come here if you need help

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fiddles T Brigand

Fiddles T Brigand New Member

[​IMG]
    Not sure if this is common knowledge or not, as I can't see Mammon pictured like it anywhere, but the troll head's panels can fold out and peg into his chest. It locks the troll head in place properly and - IMO - does a very good job of making the troll head feel like it's integrated in bot mode instead of just hanging off his chin.

• Like Like x 7
  19. Turingmachine75

Huh, I’ll try that after work later.

• Like Like x 1
  20. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon, aka "Ratchetman"

News Credits:
    Nice!

The ears are on a ball joint and a hinged armature! I didn't know about the latter...

Last edited: Aug 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 1