TFC Radamanthus hand clearance

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Lord Of Tetris, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

Am I the only one with this problem? It takes a considerable amount of force/finesse to get the hands out of Radamanthus' forearms. It looks to me that the index finger is actually bumping up against the hinge of the door to the forearm. Is there some trick to getting the hands out?

2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Yeah I have the same problem. One side is particularly more problematic than the other on mine, too. I think it's like you say, it gets caught in there. It needs to kinda swivel just enough to slide out but too much that the hand turns over inside and it's even harder to get out :p 

3. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

My boy scout training came back. I got some dental floss and tied a loop at the end, like a lasso. I get the lasso around the thumb, and I yank. The floss will break, but the hand does come out.

A LOT of work has to happen for those hands to come out.

4. opt1musaber

opt1musaber Victory Saber's Recruit

News Credits:
    All you have to do is only partially open the arm flaps, then you can pull the hands out easier.

5. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    Yeah that helps, but they're still hard to deal with :T

6. lucas maximus

lucas maximus Need more Kain...

That and make sure the hand is tilted up as much as it can be (it's not much), so the fingers are slightly pointing up and more readily able to slide across the partially-opened, slanted hinge piece it gets caught on. Still takes some effort, but works every time for me.

7. KlownDie

KlownDie Predacon

I know it's silly, but I'm giving up on this entire combiner for these "little" issues that TFC products seem to have. This was one of the issues on mine as well.

8. lucas maximus

lucas maximus Need more Kain...

This is the only issue I've had out of three of the figures from this line. No way would I not buy the rest because of this one little thing.....I don't get it.