TFC Leviathon Reviews

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Video Reviews' started by Ultra Magnum, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Ultra Magnum

Ultra Magnum ...will score you out of 10!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Katos toy box reviews

Katos toy box reviews One of four Rejecticons

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:

3. Orcos taint

Orcos taint Well-Known Member

4. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Temp Banned

Well man these are freaking monsters, they're not suppose to look pretty or proportionate. Furthermore about Levithans feet. I expected him to have hideous legs because he's a monster land shark...I have to disagree the big feet is for his stability and posing. So far this is the best mold of the land shark I have ever seen. I should have my copy sometime soon can't wait to mess around with him

Combine mode expectactions
    Honestly I agree with you and your buddy...Hun-grr is gonna be the deal maker or deal breaker on this set. I hope TFC sticks with the Lovecraft Wtf creep show when they show him finally, To be specific cross tfc big bite with Sinner twin. I expect him to just look like a two headed messed up dragon you don't wanna touch. As for the combine mode head...I hope Satan has protruding brow of disappointment and lines under his large eyes...The light pipe work will work wonders for ominous presence.

When it comes to combine mode..I put both figures in leg mode..They're just as sturdy as Kings P. I even placed them on king P and posed them...They hold pretty damn good. When it comes to Abomnious, I am a fan of HP lovecraft, he'll always be my thing that should not be.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Orcos taint

Orcos taint Well-Known Member

You make some great points. Glad to hear the leg modes are solid. This Abominus has potential to be the best one available. I’m excited, if not a little trepidatious.

6. Galvatron197

Galvatron197 Temp Banned

I am with you...As long as they keep it Lovecraftian WTF creepy, I say they'll win in the absolute. What really sold me is the combine mode hand...Claws...Finally he has claws and I don't have to buy dr. wu press on claws...Praise the Lord for that!