TFC Hercules should come with 2 heads: 1 G1 and 1 the way it is.

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by Alucard77, Sep 10, 2011.

?

Do you want Hercules to be boxed with 2 heads, one G1 styled and the other comic

1. Yes - Please!

156 vote(s)
    82.1%
  2. Nah, he will be fine

34 vote(s)
    17.9%
  1. Kuma Style

Kuma Style I'm boney. I'm boney; Leave me aloney! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Definite yes. I don't even see why people would vote no?

2. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    Come on TJ, you've been here as long as I have. You know people will vote no. LOL.

I would love if this would ever happen:

- The votes for this were made public, so everyone would know who voted no.
    - TFC would release this for only people who voted yes

You bet your butt the people who voted no would start threads left and right how bs it was that they weren't getting a G1 head.

3. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    I voted yes in the poll, but I would be good with adding an optional red visor to the current head. Its the eyes that drastically change the look of Herc and when I see a red visor on an octagon shaped head I hear "Prepare for extermination!" and that is what I want from Herc and don't quite get from the current non-visored head.

4. ToasterPrime

ToasterPrime Toast maker

I think it all comes down to the tone on witch you phrase your request:
    "Do you want Hercules to be boxed with 2 heads, one G1 styled and the other comic"

I think it would go down better if you'd use the words: "Would you like" instead.

I'm all for open dialogue, but this request, if taken seriously, would mess with the $$$ of the TFC hercules folks. Be nice and respectful. And make a show of it.

5. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    i voted yes even though i dont care either way. simply vote yes for all yall who want the second head

6. Slip►Stream

Slip►Stream Seeker Clone

News Credits:
    I hate the original G1 head design (I'm talking about it's shape), but I still like the visor look better than the normal eyes look.
    A removable visor like the one that comes with FP's Superion upgrade would be enough for me.

7. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko Twitch and Twitter Personality: PopDotEXE

For the overcharge they are distrubuting... They should throw in three diffrent heads... and a hotplate

8. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Rosso Corsa

Even if they don't develop a 2nd head, I was going to look into getting a copy of that custom Devastator head by Ptitvite anyway.

9. Alucard77

News Credits:
    Really??? WTF? You serious. I know your new and all, but if you think I asked in a disrespectful manner then you really need to be around these boards more.

I would love to know how you feel this was asked in a disrespectful manner. I am asking what you would want. How the hell is that disrepectful?

I am sorry if in your world, do you want is disrepectful and would you like is respectful.

TBH, at the time I started the thread I didn't have that. I would also be ok with a visor. I think that would work great as well.

10. ToasterPrime

ToasterPrime Toast maker

Yeah, no hiding it, I'm new.
    And Yeah, I do think something as insignificant as a word swap can come off as being "more" polite.

But most of all, Yeah, I think I failed in trying to explain why some folks thinks the threat is some sort of, how did you put it? an attack?

oh well..
    failure.

11. Alucard77

News Credits:
    I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say here. If you would like to prove your point in any significant manner I am willing to listen to it.

To me, your just trolling at this point. What threat are you talking about. I know I had a couple of drinks tonight, but I have no idea what threat your talking about.

If I am at a bar, and my bartender is like, "hey bro, what do you want to drink?" I am not taking that as a threat or something? If he is like, "hey bro, what would you like to drink" would be the same thing.

Sorry, missing this completely.

Also the new thing is not a jab. If you think that is rude, I am saying you will find a lot more rude that this on this site.

12. ToasterPrime

ToasterPrime Toast maker

Okay, I'll give it a last try, but if I'm not making sense to you let's just drop my last few posts- I have no interest in "trolling"

My first reply was to try and offer an explanation as to why it could be viewed as an "attack"
    I also tried to show how a simple word swap might help to view it as being more polite. "Would like" is viewed as less forceful than "want".

At this point I could see that my point was not going over well. So I just admitted failure.

13. Alucard77

News Credits:
    Gotcha. I see what you are saying.

Your still new, you will see after while though that people on here are very sensitive about stuff and wording. After a while you have to just not care.

When I wrote that, I just wanted to be clear that I did not mean that TFC did a bad job with him. Sometimes just writing something yields a reaction, so I wanted to nullify the wrong reaction. Especially since I am already 1/3 of the way invested into this guy.

Back on point, it is nice to see that 80% of the people think we should get one. I wonder if the people who voted were purchasers.

14. karamazov80

karamazov80 Million Dollar Champion

Hell yeah! Would be nice to have the option. Though I do like the head he's getting, the more G1 the better IMO.

15. Agent-GHQ

Agent-GHQ Accept the unacceptable

Ebay:
    My mulahs on it!

16. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    I'm happy with the head he has. But more head is always better lol. Heck I'd like a third head. The one we've seen, G1 toon accurate, and G1 toy accurate with the option of plugging that stupid missile on the side of his head.

17. CZ Hazard

CZ Hazard Sons of Unicron PTT

News Credits:
    I'm happy with the one planned, but why would I say no when others want it and it gives me a choice?

18. Rodimus_Prime

Rodimus_Prime Protector

News Credits:
    I'm all for having options...

19. Alucard77

News Credits:
    Wow over 110 people say yes. I should have included an option, yes and I have preach bought the first two figs.

I wonder how many people who answered own this.

20. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Options are great. I like the current head, but I'd still like to see a visored one.