1. Of note - we are in the process of upgrading the site to use HTTPS / SSL. In that time, you may be logged in/out depending on what area of the site you are looking at. If you want to be logged into the forums, please log in via https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/login/. If you do that, you will not be logged in while looking at the front page. We hope to have this fixed within the next 24 hours or so.
    Dismiss Notice

TFA Voyager Optimus Prime Out in Malaysia Retail

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by binglesbot, Aug 21, 2008.

1. binglesbot

binglesbot Well-Known Member

Hey there, found 6 boxes of TFA Voyager Optimus Prime at Toys R Us Sri Hartamas Shopping Centre, Kuala Lumpur.

Attached Files:

2. kaizer3000

kaizer3000 I..AM...A MACHINE!!

thats old news, dude...times square/ sg.wang/isetan/toys R us-KLCC/Mid Valley has those in stock last month!
    of coz, now they are out of stock

3. binglesbot

Ok thanks, yes I know the hobby shops around KL has had them for weeks but this is the first time I am seeing it at the retail stores, but Toys R Us mid valley & KLCC is news to me since I thought OP would only come in August.

4. rizuan76

rizuan76 Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  5. LightningZERO

LightningZERO The Alternity

News Credits:
    Really? I'm going to hunt now!

6. binglesbot

Yea I thought it was news and looking at the other threads about sightings under 'news' I thought this was the place to put it, so I thought I'd post it here. I also read the 'read this first' section of news and didn't find anything about posting sightings only on the sightings thread. So yea, colour me confused.