TFA: Shock and Awesome

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SoundFire Prime, May 20, 2009.

1. Transfan24

Transfan24 Autobot

Nice work. MAKE MORE FAST!!!

2. TF~Starlight

TF~Starlight Well-Known Member

Oh this is AWESOME!! Is Sari REALLY gonna kill 'im?!! Will Bruticus and them stop/kill/capture her?? Will Scorpinok come into the picture?? Will Frenzy steal of Sari's stuff and be all creepy stalker like with it?!

*taking dramatic pose* I WISH TO KNOW!! XDDDDD

3. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Nice triple update. 8D

To be concluded?! You mean it ends?!

4. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^ Oh, heavens no! :eek:  This particular story is going to be concluded, but it will continue in my next fan fic. But now that you mention it, I do plan on ending this story arc. But I plan to do a post-Season Three spin-off series. It's gonna be sweetness!

5. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Part Twelve (True lies and false truths. Wait, what?!)

Tidal Wave appears out of nowhere and transforms his arm into a chemical thrower. Sari, along with everyone else, looks up in terror. The rest of the Decepticons come out of their active camouflage. Sari looks at Hound, who is lying on the ground.

Sari: “UH, YOU COULD HAVE TOLD US THEY WERE INVISIBLE!!!”

Hound shrugs.

Hound: “You didn’t ask.”

Sari: “Oh, you can’t be serious?!”

Hound: “As serious as a spark attack.”

Tidal Wave: “TIDAL WAVE…TIDAL WAVE…TIDAL WAVE…”

Tidal Wave freezes Sari, Nemesis Prime, Professor Sumdac, and the remaining Autobots by spraying them with liquid nitrogen. Tidal Wave roars victoriously.

Tidal Wave: “TIDAL WAVE…TIDAL WAVE…TIDAL WAVE!!!”

Tidal Wave transforms into a space ship. Blast Off and Vortex grab Nemesis Prime’s frozen body and carry him onto Tidal Wave. Barricade walks over to Sari, who is still conscious, and smiles devilishly.

Barricade: “It’s certainly been a while, hasn’t it, earth child? Oh, how wildly jealous Frenzy will be when I tell him how close I got to you. You know, he’s actually quite fond of you, believe it or not.”

Barricade puts his hand over his mouth and gags.

Barricade: “A little too fond of you, I might add. Oh, but never mind that twisted little freak. I wanted to ask you something. Did you really thing we were going to let you win this thing? Well, did you, drudge? Huh, what’s that? You can’t say anything? Aw, that’s a shame. Actually, no, it isn’t.”

Barricade chuckles devilishly.

Sidedways: “Yo, Barricade, get your skid plate over here, yeah?”

Barricade turns to face Sideways.

Barricade: “Yeah, yeah, just shut up already! I’ll be right there.”

Barricade turns to face Sari and waves.

Barricade: “See you later, brat.”

Barricade walks boards Tidal Wave along with Sideways and Demolishor. While the rest of the Decepticons board Tidal Wave, Scorponok walks over to Sari and looks at her. Blackout stands behind Scorponok with his arms crossed. Scorponok smirks and looks over his shoulder at Blackout.

Scorponok: “Oh, don’t mind my oversized bodyguard, Blackout. He means well, even if he is a big hulking moron. But enough about him, I’m more interested in you, Sari Sumdac. I must say, you’re a lot smaller in person than I expected. I’m actually kind of disappointed. Oh dear, does that hammer belong to you? Goodness gracious, I do believe that hammer belongs to my old buddy, Sixshot. Nice guy, Sixshot. He was my second in command quite a few stellar cycles ago. That is, until I shoved him off of my ship and into deep space so he could freeze and die. Yeah, but apparently, he was saved by his good buddy, Lockdown, the infamous bounty hunter. Sometime after that, good old Uncle Sixshot, as he affectionately calls himself, became a bounty hunter and traveled the universe working for Autobots and Decepticons. I find it disgusting that some people can’t decide whose side they want to be on. I actually find it hard to believe that Sixshot was once a promising Autobot soldier.”

Scorponok sighs and wraps his tail around Sari’s frozen body. He pokes her nose with his stinger. The venom from Scorponok’s stinger melts through the ice and frees Sari’s nose. Scorponok chuckles evilly.

Scorponok: “Oh my, you my dear child are cute as a button. I feel obligated to do that odd “got your nose” thing to you, but that would be creepy. I feel it’s best to leave such recreational activities to the likes of Frenzy. Well, I’d love to stay and chat with you a little longer, but I have pressing matters to attend to. But don’t worry, the next time I see you, I can assure you that there will be energon. Oh yes, there will be energon. Goodbye, my dear child.”

Scorponok boards Tidal Wave along with Blackout. Tidal Wave flies away. Sixshot transforms his hands into flamethrowers and burns his way out of his icy prison. Sixshot proceeds to burn everyone else out of there icy prisons. Sixshot walks over to Sari and gets down on his knees. He burns Sari out of her icy prison. Sari embraces herself and shudders.

Sari: “That’s…ice…ice…baby…”

Professor Sumdac runs over to Sari and embraces her.

Professor Sumdac: “Are you okay, Sari?”

Sari: “No…not really…Sixshot…what…what was that about…?”

Sixshot stands up and crosses his arms. He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.

Sixshot: “Yeah, so I’ve been keeping a little secret from you, big deal, right? After all, secrets should be nothing new to you, anyway. What with the bold-faced lie your father…”

Sari: “Sixshot, please, just tell me. You were gonna tell me the other day, now I want to hear it, and I want the truth.”

Sixshot points his finger at Sari.

Sixshot: “YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!”

Sari stares at Sixshot in silence. Sixshot chuckles nervously.

Sixshot: “Sorry. So yeah, everything he said was true. It’s like this, back before the Great War even started; I was one of Yoketron’s big boys.”

Warpath: “He’s telling the truth. Sixshot, Dai Atlas and I were Yoketron’s entourage. His body guards, if you will. Bam, pow! We were also among the few cyber ninjas who were educated in the ancient art of matrixing. Boom, boom, pow!”

Sixshot: “Right, but somewhere along the way, Megatron rose to power and began spouting all this scrap about a new world order, or some other shizznit. Not too long after that, all of Cybertron became engulfed in mass hysteria. Everyone was just trying to make sense of what the hell was going on. See, there never used to be Autobots and Decepticons. It was just…us, you know? Well, Megs was promising all this good stuff to anyone who was willing to join his cause...”

Sari: “And you joined him?!”

Sixshot rubs the back of his neck.

Sixshot: “I’d just left Maccadam's Old Oil House after chugging down like, six shots of rusty chainsaws. Heh, six shots! Anyway, it seemed like a good idea at the time.”

Kup hiccups.

Kup: “Truer words have never been spoken.”

Sixshot: “So I joined Megatron’s little cause, and he placed me under the command of Commander Scorponok. Unfortunately, Scorps and I grew to hate each other over the stellar cycles. I just never really listened to a thing the guy said, and apparently, he wasn’t too happy about that. So one orbital cycle when our ship was under attack by the Elite Guard, the son of a motherboard decided enough was enough and marooned me in the dark, ice cold vacuum of outer space. I was lost for a while, until Lockdown, spark bless the guy, picked me up and let me chill out with him for a few thousand stellar cycles. Over the stellar cycles, Lockdown taught me how to be the energon thirsty bounty hunter you see before you. After that, I traveled the universe doing what bounty hunters do best. Somewhere along the way though, I started feeling kind of empty inside. You know, like there was more to life than just catching and killing fugitives. It wasn’t until I met you that I realized what that was. You know, friendship, being nice to people, and having warm fuzzies or some other cheesy super happy fun time jazz. Point being, you helped me figure what that I was missing a heart…or something.”

Sari walks over to Sixshot and looks up at him with a smile.

Sari: “Really?”

Sixshot retracts his face plate and reveals his mouth. He looks down at Sari and smiles.

Sixshot: “Yeah, really. So, what’s past is past, then?”

Sari frowns. She crosses her arms and looks the other way.

Sari: “Eh, I don’t know.”

Sixshot frowns. Sari looks at Sixshot and smiles teasingly. Sixshot shakes his head. He rubs Sari's head and chuckles. Sky Lynx struggles to stand up.

Sky Lynx: “Oh dear, help me! Somebody help me! I’ve fallen, and I can’t get up. Oh, and I think I’m bleeding!”

Bumblebee: “Me too.”

Rodimus Prime: “Me three, and I think General Kup’s passed out…again.”

Kup is lying on the ground with his flask clutched in his hand. He groans and hiccups.

Perceptor: “VERY WELL THEN, FOLLOW US, AND WE WILL TAKE YOU TO BE TREATED BY THE PROTECTOBOTS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SPACE BRIDGE.

Wheeljack: “Okay, just form a single file line, and the Protectobots will be able to treat you accordingly.”

The Autobots walk into the space bridge portal. Wheeljack and Perceptor help Kup to his feet and walk him through the space bridge portal. Professor Sumdac and Dispensor walk over to Sari.

Professor Sumdac: “Well, if you’re feeling okay, Sari, I’m going to discuss Dispensor’s duties with him, since he’s now our new…butler.”

Dispensor nods his head and winks.

Dispensor: “Looks like I’m in, kid.”

Sari: “Okay. Oh, can you feed Kremzeek for me? It’s that time of the day again.”

Professor Sumdac: “Sure, Princess. Uh, come on, Kremzeek. Let’s…uh…go.”

Sari: “Dad, you won’t get Kremzeek to come to you that way. Watch and learn.”

Sari smiles and speaks in a cutesy baby voice.

Sari: “Kremzeek, come here, boy. Come to Sari. Come to Sari.”

Kremzeek flies out of Sari’s jetpack and sits on her shoulder. He smiles eagerly.

Kremzeek: “Hi, Sari!”

Kremzeek licks Sari’s cheek and barks. Sari giggles.

Sari: “Hello there, my sweet little cutie pie. Hey, listen, are you hungry?”

Kremzeek: “Yeah, Kremzeek’s tummy hungry. Kremzeek want batteries!”

Sari: “Okay, but do you mind if my daddy feeds you your batteries?”

Kremzeek: “Aw, Kremzeek like when Sari feed Kremzeek batteries better, but okay. Kremzeek let Sari’s daddy feed Kremzeek batteries.”

Sari: “Good boy. Good Kremzeek. Don’t worry, I’ll be right with you, but until then, can you be a good boy for my daddy, please?”

Kremzeek: “Kremzeek be a good boy for Sari’s daddy?”

Sari: “Please, Little Buddy?”

Kremzeek licks Sari’s cheek and flies over to Professor Sumdac’s shoulder.

Sari: “Promise to take good care of him until I come in. Okay, Dad?”

Professor Sumdac: “I’ll try.”

Professor Sumdac, Kremzeek, and Dispensor ride the elevator downstairs.

Sixshot: “Uh oh, it’s just the two of us now. That means you want to talk, right?”

Sari looks up at Sixshot and smiles playfully.

Sari: “Maybe.”

Sixshot smirks.

Sixshot: “Just maybe, huh?”

Sari: “Going up?”

Sixshot: “What’s the magic word?”

Sari: “Please, Uncle Sixshot?”

Sixshot: “That’s what I like to hear.”

Sixshot picks Sari up and sits her down on his shoulder.

Sari: “So, how much of that story was true?”

Sixshot: “All of it.”

Sari: “How come you never told me before?”

Sixshot: “Just thinking about my ridiculously emo past is like pouring a cup of acid on a large puncture wound. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you. It’s just that I’d much rather focus on the now instead of the then, savvy?”

Sari nods her head.

Sari: “I understand.”

Sixshot nods his head.

Sixshot: “Thanks.”

Sari: “So, did you really mean what you said about how you didn’t realize that friendship was important until you met me?”

Sixshot: “Don’t flatter yourself, but yes, I did. What of it?”

Sari: “You must really like me, huh?”

Sixshot blushes.

Sixhshot: “Well, you know…you’re a nice kid and all. Don’t get me wrong. It’s nice to be your friend and everything. So yeah, I…you know…”

Sari: “Aw, you’re so sweet!”

Sixshot grumbles.

Sixshot: “Am not.”

Sari: “Are too.”

Sari: “Am not.”

Sixshot: “Did you seriously think I was going to fall for that?”

Sari: “No, but I do expect you to fall for this.”

Sixshot: ‘Oh boy, what?”

Sari puts her hand on Sixshot’s cheek and looks him in the eyes with her big blue eyes.

Sixshot: “What are you…?”

Sari smiles angelically.

Sixshot: “Uh…Are too.”

Sari giggles.

‘Sari: “That’s what I thought you said.”

Sixshot shakes his head and chuckles.

Sixshot: “I have to admit, Sari, you’re a cute kid, but if you tell anyone I said that, consider yourself poached like an egg.”

Sari: “Oh, like you’d do anything to hurt me, you big sweetheart.”

Sixshot: “Yeah whatever. So, are we going inside, or what? Your little monster is probably tearing up the kitchen without you being there to sooth him.”

Sari: “Oh, you’re right. We’d better get down there.”

Sixshot: “All righty then.”

Sixshot steps onto the elevator.

Sari: “Oh, and Sixshot?”

Sixshot: “Yeah, Sari?”

Sari hugs Sixshot.

Sari: “You’re so awesome, you don’t even know.”

Sixshot: “I know, Monkey. I know.”

Sari and Sixshot ride the elevator down.

The end.

6. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Skorpy is weird. xP

-awaits next part-

7. TF~Starlight

TF~Starlight Well-Known Member

Aawww what a sweet ending to an awesome yet VERY FUNNY fic!! I can't wait to read more of yours!!!

8. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

so, scorpy wanted to attack the tower, just to say hello in a creepy way?
    ooh, but the per- i mean frenzy is still there.
    how did issac survive being frozen by liquid nitro?
    krem is always cute.

SCORPY! SCORPY! SCORPY THE SCOURGE!

9. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Fragging GREAT!!!